Girlfriend in a coma

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


(I love outfit posts but I hate mine outfit posts, so this is one of those rare moments where I post what I wore because I always look like a retarded and the photos never really show the essence of my clothing ahah.)


So, I wore this today. Nothing much, just a dress with some ballerinas because I only left my house to go to the post office. Oh, and try to ignore my tired face. I haven't sleep that much those past days.

Dress - Blanco
Belt - H&M
Ballerinas - Blanco



Anyway, you can ask me anything you want in here: http://www.formspring.me/marisavioleta


4 comments:

noone said...

cute outfit, those flats are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adore the dress <3

Daniela Salsa said...

just adorable.

Raquel said...

o vestido é lindo e as sandálias são perfeitas para conjugar com ele! e não pareces nada mal nas fotos, estás muito bem!

top