New in my closet!

Photobucket


Yes, I'm sick of floral prints! No, this isn't black! Yes, this is everything I wouldn't wear right now but when I saw this skirt I felt in love and I couldn't stop imagine myself wearing it with a The Smiths t-shirt, a leather jacket, black ripped tights and black doc martens. Please, I can't wait to see you in my mailbox. I'm waiting for you babyyy!

Skirt - Second Hand


(And go ahead and keep asking me whatever you want: http://www.formspring.me/marisavioleta )

3 comments:

Paulette Goddard said...

é da primark :D é igual a minha, aquela que eu usei no dia que foste a minha casa! só que o padrão é diferente, essa era a que eu queria. mas olha que são enoooormes -.-

Marta Pinto de Miranda said...

É girissima! Estou a ver q estas a iniciar um style diary! welcome! Já te estou a seguir!

Aproveito para te dar a conhecer os meus blogs: fashionmarketslove.blogspot.com
&
mirandastyleatbreakfast.blogspot.com

um beijinho, seguidora Miranda

claarax. said...

beautiful skirt!

xoxo.♥

top