Shorter Hair and Vintage Shoes

I've been sick these past days and I just want to sleep all day, so since I'm with a little more of energy today I decided to do a personal post. I dind't tell you but a few days ago I cut my hair. In the beginning I was pretty scared but now I'm so much happier with the result.

Photobucket

I don't know if you can see but it is so much shorter. Someday I'll take a better picture so you can see it properly. Anyway, try to ignore my face and those awful dark circles but I'm tired all the time ahah.


And now, I need to show you my new pair of shoes!

Photobucket

Love 'em. They're vintage second hand and are incredibly comfy since the heel is really low. I can't wait to wore them with a pair of high waist pants!


Anyway, if you want to ask me anything just go here: http://www.formspring.me/marisavioleta

2 comments:

Daniela Salsa said...

o teu cabelo está adorável, marisa, e os sapatos são fabulosos

Ariella said...

oh! I love the shoes. Beautiful :) I think your hair cut looks cute - I don't know what it looked like before - but it is very nice!

top