Weekly Lookbook Choices

Photobucket


What I like the most about this look is how simple it is. Those brown boots are really beautiful and I love how she matches it with that brownish/orange lipstick.


Photobucket


I'm not the kind of girl who wears jeans but this makes me want to buy a pair of acid jeans and pull it with some black boots. Once again I felt in love with the classic grungy look.


Photobucket

3 - Bebe Sharp, 19

Two words: Extremely cute! Even if I'm started to get sick of the navy look this is just adorable. I love to see that blue romper with those brown shoes and brown belt, even her hair matches with everything. Lovely!


Photobucket

4 - Niki Adams, 20

Perfect combination! I adore how those shorts go with that green blazer, it makes me want to own those shorts so badly ahah. I just have one thing to complain about: the bracelets, it looks kind of cheesy (sorry!). But hey, I'm no one to talk about that since I always use this blue, yellow, greenish/blue, pink and red bracelets! Blame the summer festivals.


Photobucket


Last week, Olivia Harrison had my favorite lookbook look of the week and this is week she's very close to it. She's so stunning and I love how the black fits on her. More than that she can really show her personality and tastes trough her clothing and that's really important to me. I just wouldn't choose those heels but a pair of doc martens or something.


Photobucket

6 - Kate G, 19

Black, black, black! Black dress, black shoes, black belt and golden pin. Is there anything to complain about with? No way! Love everything! And the most great about this is that she was the one who made that dress!


Photobucket

7 - Dawn Davenport, 18 (This week favorite LookBook look.)

I always had this big crush on this girl ahah. Have you seen her hair? Really? And her musical tastes? She even likes Ghost World more than I do, wish is kind of strange. But yeah, love everything about this. That Ramones shirt with those high waist pants, that blue hair, the black makeup, ahhh! Perfect! Rock and Roll chicks are the best, no way to deny it. ♥

1 comments:

Daniela Salsa said...

amei cada um deles por diversas razões mas as calças com as botas é amor amor amor

top