I love this blog - Mmaris, rock and roll queen!

Photobucket

Meet Mari! She's a sweet sixteen girl from Oslo and owns one of my favorites fashion blogs ever (click here).
If I could describe her style in tree words I would say: grungy, rockish and girly. Even though I'm not a big fan of grunge she makes me want to wear a plaid flannel shirt with a fluffy cardigan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


(And you can still ask me whatever you want in here: http://www.formspring.me/marisavioleta)

4 comments:

noone said...

I love the mix of grundge and girlie too. she pulled it off quite well!

Daniela Salsa said...

eu já conhecia este blog e sim, concordo plenamente contigo, é fantástico ♥

Alex said...

wow, your blog is awesome D:

Chloë, Wardrobe Quarry said...

naww cute

top