The Runaways In Pictures

I saw the film The Runaways a few days ago. Not my favorite kind of film, not a huge masterpiece but it is nice to watch. Anyway, through all the film my eyes just couldn't ignore Dakota Fanning as Cherie Currie. In fact, she was what I liked the most. I was enchanted with all of her clothes, the Bowie references, her makeup and her haircut. Very 70s and rock 'n roll with all this sparkling, leather, high heels and attitude. I just loved every single outfit of her. In the end, I just wanted to wear some skinny high waist lether pants, with a sparkling blouse, red massive heels and dark makeup.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



(Ps: Have you noticed how much Dakota have grown? I remember her a little girl and from one day to the other she's just like this.)

3 comments:

Missariadne said...

Ela esta super bonita e talentosa!Kisses!

Hope said...

estava exactamente a pensar no q disseste no final. nao vi o filme, mas pelas imagens, nem parece a menina-fofinha-sempre-aos-berros da guerra dos mundos xd
anyway, ja consta na minha lista de filmes para ver (:

(é verdade, continuo very interessada na blusinha :p)
*

yiqin; said...

wow she has really grown

top