Weekly Lookbook Choices

Photobucket


The way she puts together the floral pattern dress with that polka dotted coat is a plus! And of course, that hair makes the outfit even more adorable!


Photobucket


I'm not that into animal prints lately but in my opinion this really works and I like it a lot. Maybe because of the hat, maybe because of the sunglasses, maybe because of both. Not sure.


Photobucket

3 - Kelly Lauren, 23

The color scheme! Yes, that's it. I was asking myself why did this outfit catch my eye so much and the reason is probably that turquoise blouse with that skirt. I would probably wear that skirt with a black blouse but the turquoise one is definetly a better choice.


Photobucket


Miu Miu and red lips! Do I have to say anything more? Classy looks are always welcome.

Photobucket

5 - Victoire Jin, 17

The skirt, sweater and docs combo can't be wrong. Everything looks good together. Probably I wouldn't choose that bag but that's me. I'm a little tired of studs.


Photobucket

6 - Olivia Harrison, 17 (This week favorite LookBook look.)

This reminds a lot of the film "This is England". I love every single thing about this. Her Birthday Party shirt, her hair, her ripped tights, her denim shorts and coat, her red lips... There's nothing I don't like. Clap clap miss Olivia Harrison, many hearts to you! ♥ ♥

1 comments:

Daniela Rodrigues said...

adorei todos mas...o número três é fantastico devido à cor da camisola :o e adoro o cabelo da rapariga 6 ♥

top