Nouvelle Vague

Photobucket


I couldn't resist to this new bluish Coco Chanel nail polish trend. I really felt in love with it and even if it really doesn't go with my clothing style I must admit that im thinking of buying one for me. But, 21€? Hum, I don't know if I want to spend that money in something that probably I'll get sick of.


Photobucket


(But yeah, it's beautiful, really beautiful! Even the name - Coco Chanel Nouvelle Vague - is perfect. It makes me imagine Anna Karina smoking a cigarrette with the nails painted with this colour, ahah. Call me weirdo!)


4 comments:

Daniela Rodrigues said...

Thanks marisa*

o verniz da eyeko é memso semelhante a este e bem mais barato. com um código especifico não pagas portes :) e podes optar por comprar um pack que fica mais barato...sempre sem portes o que é demais :D

Alicia said...

Marisa, compra o For Audrey Da China Glaze que é o dupe perfeito(menos os brilhinhos). Procura na internet e também há uma loja no porto que vendem (salvo erro). Eu tenho e adoro. <3

Hope said...

Sim, continuo a querer a blusinha (:
Tens de me explicar cmo funciona..

Raquel said...

ando há seculos à procura de um verniz do mesmo tom desse chanel, mas mais baratinho!

top