Rosa Chock

I know I'm being such a lazy blogger lately but I swear this week it will be different!
Anyway, I tought it would be a great ideia to show you my favorite vintage and second hand store. The name of the store is Rosa Chock and there you can find the most beautiful clothing (some pretty expensive too).

Photobucket

But one of the things that I love the most about Rosa Chock is the retro decoration and the owner - a really sweet lady, in love with her store but also very rock and roll.


Photobucket

Photobucket

You can find this store at Rua do Almada in Porto (Portugal). If you never went there you won't regret but if you did I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.


Photobucket

A few days ago someone asked me where I buy my second hand clothes and this is one of the stores where I do it but I'm planning on doing a post about it. Cool second hand store and sites where you can find the greatest bargains.


Marisa Violeta

4 comments:

Dani said...

Tb é a minha favorita. :)

xoxox
Dani

http://a-recessionista.blogspot.com
http://ficheiros-m.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

looks like a fabulous store, i wish i could go there!!!!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

woow ADOREI!!!

Oh, You Pretty Things said...

Também já estive aí algumas vezes e nunca saí de mãos a abanar, adoro a loja!*

top