Mermaid Garden

Photobucket

Today I went to take a walk on the Mermaid Garden - Jardim da Sereia in portuguese.
It was a sunny day but a bit cold. I only wore a jacket and a long sleeve blouse but I freezed a bit in the end of the day. I just don't feel like wearing big coats and layers and layers of sweaters. Where are you summer days?


Photobucket

Photobucket

I bought this skirt last week on sales at Zara Kids! It's the first time I buy something from Zara Kids but since my 26 year-old sister is doing that all the time I decided to give it a try. And the best thing is that it only cost 3€.
I was felling a bit sick of flowered clothing but I guess it is changing again. It reminds of spring and I adore spring.


Photobucket
Blouse- Bershka; Jacket- Lefties; Skirt- Zara Kids; Tights- Pull and Bear; Shoes- 2nd Hand; Bag- Stradivarius


Friday I'm seeing The Radio Dept. live here in Coimbra. I'm really happy with it, I can't wait to see a good concert. I need it.


Marisa Violeta

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a darling little garden and i love your skirt with the purple top! cute as always! :)

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

minnja said...

wow, looks great :))

LOVE minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Lovely skirt!! (:

Jenny said...

This outfit is perfection. I really love the floral skirt and blazer. Adorable! xoxo

Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

You look so cute as always!
I need shoes like yours, asap!
xo

top