Style Icon: Brigitte Bardot

Photobucket

I wanted do post some outfit photos but since the rain is back and with the university work I decided to do it another day. So, I tought it would be a good idea to tell you about my Brigitte Bardot love.
I'm sure all of you have at least already heard about her. She's a beautiful french lady full of tallent and really stylish. Yeah, I know she's 76 right now and she's not the same young girl that made many hearts around the world melt but I still admire her a lot and she stills gorgeous and really classy.


Photobucket

Photobucket
(Brigitte Bardot in the film "Le Mépris" by Jean-Luc Godard)

Brigitte was an actress, singer and a sex symbol in the 50s and 60s. This beautiful lady had one of the most gorgeous clothes and style at the time and I'd die to have my hair like hers.
I specially love her apperance in the film "Le Mépris" by Jean-Luc Godard. If you haven't seen it, you should. Well, it's not my favorite Godard's film but Brigitte Bardot's appearance is worth it and her wardrobe couldn't be lovelier.


Photobucket

Well, I could write an endless text about her and the things I love about her but I guess it's funnier if you check her work and her style by yourself. There's a lot of films where she appears that you can't not watch and I'm sure you'll have a great time doing it.

Marisa Violeta

24 comments:

By Sara Romero said...

i love her hair its so sexy. Im inspired to try out the headband big hair look. thanks for this post :)

Unknown said...

shes such a sexpot! i love her long hair in the last picture :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Unknown said...

Absolutamente fantástica ;)*

Anna said...

She is a goddess. sexy and adorable.
love Anna

Unknown said...

She was so pretty and that hair is just gorgeous :)
Dora


http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

She was so beautiful when she was young. She was amazing.

Beauty Fashion Lounge said...

Adoro... muito estiloe muita classe juntas numa só mulher.

GretchTM said...

She is so beautiful!!

Lea said...

This pictures are breathtaking. Thank you so much for sharing. I love features and posts like this :)

- Lea

Sarah said...

I miss the old kind of classy sexy. Women need to see idols like her again, because she is freakin' gorgeous. And all of her looks are right back in style again. Gah! She's one of my favorites to look at, so sorry I rambled on.

Just Take a Bow

islabell said...

i would die for her closet! she is so god damn beautiful. xxx

The Adventures of a Shopaholic said...

your blog is so cute..
if you want you'll be my follower..:)
XOXO
http://stylestarmjonas.blogspot.com

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

She is gorgeous. She had pure talent and is definitely a good idol! Her outfits are to die for!
xoxo

Little Erica said...

i love Brigitte Bardot!
i wish my hair was like hers too

Brighton Peach said...

I too am an avid Bardot fan- fantastic post! x

sbot said...

She is seriously just the cutest thing ever! And her body is insane. I will forever aim to get hair like hers.


www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

www.rosivintage.etsy.com

-Stephanie

Marella said...

Amazing pics!

Sick by Trend said...

she is fantastic.. great post!

xx

www.sickbytrend.com

Unknown said...

she is totally gorgeous and increadably hot!

tata said...

como é que é possível não gostar? :c

dear winsome said...

great post,she's my favorite! isn't she adorable?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMCfnLAKRl8

http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

HARAJUKU said...

i love her! so gorgeous :)

parabéns pelo blog!

beijoooo

Pi,
http://harajuku-cguia.blogspot.com/

Luciana Carvalho Mendes said...

Aiiiiii musa!

http://fashionviktima.blogspot.com

M.S said...

nice post! check out my blog http://frontrowbyms.blogspot.com/

top