Grey Spring Day

Photobucket

I took this photos yesterday because it wasn't rainning and it sounded like a great opportunity to update the blog. At the end of the day the weather wasn't that bad, and I tought that when I woke up today I would see the sun shinning outside but I guess I was wrong. Once again, today is a grey spring day.


Photobucket

Yesterday I wore jeans!! Yes, jeans! It's a bit weird seeing me wear that because I'm not a jeans kind of girl and I don't remember the last time I wore it. Most of my friends recognize me like a girl that never wears jeans. In my opinion jeans are not comfy enough but I decided to give it a try. Anyway, I wore that hat to give jeans a classier look and to feel a little more like me. Well, I guess it wasn't that bad!


Photobucket
(Jeans- Zara; Shirt- Zara; Shoes- Local Store; Hat- Local Store; Bag- Blanco; Blazer - Pull and Bear)


Oh, my pizza just arrived. Gotta go!


Marisa Violeta
greengrassblackclouds@hotmail.com

24 comments:

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

i like how the hat gives it a new fun look! not just your regular ol' jeans look! haha

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Well, in my opinion, jeans rock. I wear jeans all the time.
And you looked really good in jeans.

Moniek said...

Aaah you look so cute!

Unknown said...

Oh wow you look supercute with the hat! :)

Unknown said...

you look good in jeans! i adore that spring hat, even if the sun isn't shining it looks great!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

GretchTM said...

Great outfit! I love your striped top!

Judith said...

nice outfit <3

Unknown said...

Gosto muitoooo! :D
Tenho de ver como fica um chapéu assim em mim ..


xoxo*

Anik Milk said...

It's admirable how you paired those pieces of clothes with that gorgeous hat!!

AnikMilk

Nádia said...

AMO esse chapéu!!! Lindo!!! Esses shoes e óculos também são lindos!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

By Sara Romero said...

that blazer with that shirt looks so chic but relaxed. love it

http://sararomerosararomero.blogspot.com

http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2339092/fake-empire

xoxo
FAKE EMPIRE

Style Fashion said...

Olá! Deixo aqui um convite para visitares o meu blog!!

beijinhos

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Cute pics. Rain ruins everything, doesn't it?

strawberry freckleface

rebeccalucyh♥ said...

I love your outfit <3
Great blog
xxx

Lea said...

Ah!! Our hat and face make me smile :) I want to wear hats like that, but here in Portland it's still raining buckets. You look so comfy and happy even though it's gray :)

<3 lea

The Cat Hag said...

Hey Sweetie,

I am loving your cute little outfit! :)

I used to live in jeans when I was younger but I can't seem to wear them well anymore.

Haven't worn a pair in years! 0.0


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Unknown said...

mad love with your hat :D u look cute!
think some jeans are comfy depending on the material tho ;D
new follower

come by and visit me? and check out my give away as well ;)

http://moncheri-lily.blogspot.com

Amira said...

Really like your outfit! Great blog! Follow you) Follow me?

Savannah said...

You are too cute, I love love love your hat! I wish I was brave enough to wear one.

savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

You look beautiful, I love your hair! This outfit is so cute, love the hat and the bag!
xoxo

B. said...

You are so cute! (just noticed that about 10 other people have said this too, but it's so true) x

Emma said...

your hat is so cute, well this whole outfit is, simple but still so cute. xo

wishwishwish said...

Very cute! i've been wearing jeans a lot lately and never thought I would. Love the way you styled them : ) x

yiqin; said...

styled so perfectly :)

top