Two Kinds of Hapiness

Photobucket

I didn't know what name I should give to this post so yey, a reference to The Strokes sounded good to me. I don't know if you like them but I really do and I found the new album pretty good! I need to say again that I'm super excited about seeing them live this summer.


Photobucket

Today I wore a leopard print scarf wich is pretty weird since I don't wear animal prints at all. I had this punk phase years ago and I was all leopard prints, leather and band t-shirts but wearing it again sounds kinda funny. Anyway, I liked how the scarf looked with my new vintage coat.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Coat- Vintage; Dress- Mango; Scarf- Mom's Closet; Bag- Blanco; Shoes- Lefties


Marisa Violeta

10 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the strokes, i saw them a few years ago after they only had one album! i love the mixing of brown and black here, the scarf is so cute and so is the jacket!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You look so pretty, I love all the small details :)

Jenny said...

You are so adorable! I love everything about this outfit- the black dress, the leopard scarf. Styled perfectly! And I also really love your blog :-) xoxo

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful blog. =) I like this outfit!
Juliette

Unknown said...

I like how your scarf looks with this lovely vintage coat too! And you really suit these glasses!
Cute outfit! :)

Catarina Silva said...

que combinação gira! estás com um ar mesmo fofo :')

Ditchthetrend.com said...

such a cute outfit, love the jacket

ditchthetrend.com

Kristy said...

You do look super pretty! I also am big on the details and I love your purse! Super simple, but very cute x

myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

Shope and Shore said...

I actually love this outfit! The coat is such a lovely vintage find, and the dress looks great on you! Lovely lovely lovely photo's, and lovely blog! Haha, how many times have I said lovely?! New follower :D

http:/londonscloset.blogspot.com
xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, I love the jacket. Also, The Strokes are my favourite band and I'm going to see them live this summer as well and I couldn't be more excited!

top