Hello Spring

Photobucket

What a lovely day it was today! Finally Spring arrived full of sun. It was pretty cool to see people outside wearing dresses without tights and short sleeves. But I must admit that I'm not confortable with the idea of not wearing tights, I think it's too early.
Well, I didn't do much today. Just walked through the downtown and took a few photos.
I'm so excited with this weather that I just feel like walking on the street looking at everything!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted to wear something more Spring-ish but I found out that my closet is too full of Winter clothes which is kind of sad. The great thing is that I found out this skirt in my closet and I didn't remember I had it.


Photobucket
Blazer- Pull and Bear; Skirt- Zara; Blouse- Vintage, Bag- Mom's gift; Shoes- Local Store


Marisa Violeta

11 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your polka dotted skirt, and the bag is so cute!!!! yay for spring!


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Unknown said...

Adorable blouse!!! Love it <33

xoxo*

Glimmer le Blonde said...

Ahhh que fofinha! Não conhecia o teu blog!!! :D

Fiquei inspirada! :)))))

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You look so cute :).

augustalolita said...

lovely photos and adorable outfit <3

Alcoholiday said...

Chic but casual at the same time, I love it!

Nádia said...

AMEI esse look, tão preppy! E essa árvore, linda linda!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

The shirt and skirt look so cute together! I love the first photo witht he pretty blossoms :)

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) said...

Just started following! Love this outfit! Especially the paper bag skirt. Lots of dots…I'm a new blogger and need all the support to get some new followers! If you could follow back that would be cooler than wooden platforms!

Unknown said...

My best friend is called Marisa...and your blog is so gorgeous I really love it, your hair is the best part xxx

Unknown said...

you look so lovely! and the blossomong tree is very beautiful and brings such a great mood :)

top