Brand New Shoes

Photobucket

I've been wanting a pair of shoes like this for ages and I finally found this ones. I've already seen shoes like this in some online stores but they were too expensive plus the shipping cost. But the great thing about this ones is that they only cost 19,90€ and they are perfect. I'm sure I'm going to wear this a lot. They're without any doubt my favorite shoes at the moment.

I need to do a more of shoe shopping. I'm tired of almost everything I own and I already saw a few shoes that are really worth buying. I need red oxfords and I need some sandals.
I know I shouldn't buy heels since I don't wear them that much and when I do I regret myself for hours because of the lame portuguese floor and because I don't own a car. I'm all public transports and walking feet.


And by the way, now you can e-mail me and ask me whatever want, give me suggestions or just tell whatever it cames to your mind. I created an e-mail just for the blog and I can wait to receive some beautiful e-mails from you. Tell me something for:

greengrassblackclouds@hotmail.com


Marisa Violeta


14 comments:

Kimberly Bernardo said...

LOOVE EM, they're so cute :D

WobiSobi said...

Oh my those shoes are so awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

omg these shoes are soso cute!!!! love them!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Hattitude said...

ooooo man! i love these brogue shoes. They're perfect! where did you get them from? online or in a store. Great price too!
i hear ya on the heels! i'm all about the public transportation....me and heels are not best of friends!
- Hattie
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

Unknown said...

Very very cuteeee (:

Annalise said...

Those shoes look so cute! I love oxfords and have quite a few pairs.
XOXO

Sassi said...

wow, they are great! I got very similar ones and I love them.
X

Sassi said...

wow, they are great! I got very similar ones and I love them.
X

Kristy said...

LOVE these shoes! Eek! Such a good price too. I wish I could pull them off, but I honestly have no idea how to even wear them! x

myheartstumbles.blogspot.com

Sílvia Pereira said...

Olá :)

Obrigada pelo comentário!

Esses sapatos são um mimo!

BEijinhos

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

These are gorgeous, can't believe they are so cheap!
xoxo

Vicki said...

love the shoes!! your blog is simply lovely! :) xo

Nádia said...

Esses sapatinhos são *.*

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Natalie Charlotte Turner said...

They are sooo adoorablee!
www.skippinginheels.com

top