Summer Clothing

Lately I've been thinking a lot about what I wanna wear this summer. The sun is shinning a lot today so I tought it would be a great idea to show you what I feel like wearing when the summer arrives.


Photobucket

Since I go to a lot of summer festivals I need comfy outfits above anything.
I really wanna buy a pair of white Converse shoes to wear with shorts and skirts. I can't wait to leave my tights and to show my pale legs to the world, ahah.
And hats are going to be my most important must-have.
This outfit is also perfect to go to a picnic, to bike and to sit next to a river enjoying the nature.



Photobucket

Pretty summer dresses are also one of things I want the most.
This is something I want to wear to go out with my family, to have a nice party with my friends, to eat ice-cream with my boyfriend and to read a nice book while enjoying the sun.
Romantic clothes are basically what I wanna wear this summer.



Photobucket

I don't remember the last time I went to the beach. I'm not really a beach kind of girl. I hate the idea of spending my time laid and waiting for the sun to burn my skin. But spending the time on the beach reading a book, listening to music, drinking something fresh and talking with my friends sound pretty good.
In case I decide to go to the beach this year this is what I want to wear. The top of a bikini and a high waist fresh skirt.


And you? Do you know what you wanna wear this summer?


Marisa Violeta

9 comments:

Louise Copa said...

qual o mais fofo... nem sei *-*

Unknown said...

Aawwwwwwww this is all so lovely! Makes me wanna roam the fields around my home village.
I'm in love with this bag with the eyes :) is it a squirrel?

Marise said...

@bad taste toast

No, it is a fox! :D

Joyti said...

Awww, how pretty. I like the hats and the flats. Makes me wish it wasnt raining here today!
I want light dresses for this summer...

Hattitude said...

oooo i was just wearing a vintage inspired stop watch yesterday! just stumbled upon your blog! i like it! following now :)

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

Unknown said...

that bag is sososo cute and i love the dress!

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

WobiSobi said...

Thank you so much Marisa Your blog is super cute!!! Hugs Anne

Ulrika said...

Love the first set, the hat is adorable!
xxx

WobiSobi said...

Thank you so much for the comment on my Feather Bracelet.. Hugs Anne

top