Pillow Fight



Yesterday I went to a pillow fight in Guimarães, the European Capital of Culture.
It was really amazing! There were thousands of people there simply having fun! When it finished the floor was full of feathers and cotton from the pillows. 
Also, my hair looked a mess and my dress was all dirty but I really didn't care.
This was the first pillow fight I ever went to and I loved it! These photos were all taken after the fight so don't expect to see much. Just me and my friends, holding the pillows that survived.
Oh, and in the end, Paulinha (from the blog Mmh! Artsy) showed me this amazing second hand/vintage store where I bought two coats and a blazer for a really little amount of money.











I was wearing a dress from Romwe, vintage shoes, a Primark coat and bag! 


By the way, I don't know if you already realised but now I have a about me section! Just click here to read it.


Love,
Marisa Violeta


23 comments:

Lucia said...

oh, gosto tanto dos teus óculos. arrependo-me de não ter comprado uns parecidos. beijinhos :)

Ana Sofia said...

Que iniciativa tão giraaaaaaa!!
Adorei :)

http://misannie.blogspot.com/

Lily Labyrinth said...

Wow, I bet that was so much fun! :D x

Maria- CityLaundry said...

ahaha this is awesome! looks like fun! i love your coat!
xx

http://www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

MaMMaMoon said...

That`s so awesome!
Should arrange such an event
here in Tokyo too! ^^v
MMxoxo

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

This seems like such a fun idea! You look beautiful as always :-) xx

Carina said...

Oh my god that is soo cool!!

I love how you wore white tights with the dress - so cute :)

Kishikiari said...

eu vi na tv ahah, tb costumamos fazer isso por cá na altura da queima das fitas

Ana Catarina said...

que iniciativa gira! :)

Joana Vilaça said...

Parece ter sido muito divertido :) Gostei muito deste look, adoro meias brancas <3 esse vestido é tão lindo, a gola é super fofa!!


xx,
thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Madeline Quaint said...

This looks so much fun!

And your friend in the striped pullover has great hair! :)

Sin12012 said...

Fotografias fantásticas . Sinto invéja por não ter ido . Ahah . 8D

Beijinho ,
Ana Catalarrana
----------------------
http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

Parece muito divertido. Ainda não tive oportunidade de participar numa ;)

the ineffable soul said...

oh wow a huge pillow fight sounds so fun! x

Unknown said...

It seems like you had fun:)) your outfit is adorable!!

louise copa said...

até parece neve :)

Shannon said...

This looks like a lot of fun! Love the outfits!


- Shannon
www.shannonsometimes.com

Unknown said...

this looks so so fun!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Mónica C. Welton said...

Isso é muito engraçado.
Love,
ww.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

R. said...

ahah nunca participei em nenhuma iniciativa do género mas deve ser super giro :)

http://ohiwishblog.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

ahahah que engraçado! pensava que estas lutas de almofadas apenas aconteciam nos filmes ;)***

sdfgbhnj said...

que ideia tão louca! quem me dera que aqui fizessem isso!!!

Kelly said...

This looks like it would be so fun! I wish that we had things like that here. I love your dress too :)

Wanderlust Fashion

top