Style Icon: Tennessee Thomas



Tennessee Thomas is the pretty drummer behind the band The Like.
Her lovely clothes, pretty smile and saddle shoes makes her one of my biggest style inspirations.
 If you don't know her because of her band you probably have seen her before posing in pictures with Alexa Chung (they are best friends)!

She's a huge The Beatles fan, which makes me like her even more. Her style is a mix between something a granny would wear and something Lolita would have in her closet.
That says a lot!







The Like - He's Not A Boy


Love,
Marisa Violeta


15 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

She is really cute and I love her style, and that smile :), just look at it.

dear winsome said...

love her style and the like! this song is on my daily playlist :)

Krystle

Unknown said...

I like her style!!! The third pic is adorable! :) I have a giveaway on my blog so feel free to join:)

http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-giveaway.html

Helena said...

Já conhecia!
Adoro o estilo dela!
Ela e a Alexa são sem dúvida umas melhores amigas cheias de estilo :)

XOXO
http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

Maria Aires de Sá said...

é gira nas horas!! =D

riotdontdiet said...

"She's a huge The Beatles fan, which makes me like her even more." :D
always a plus!

(btw nao sei se te lembras, mas sou a enid do fb.. :P tua nova seguidora*)

Maria- CityLaundry said...

great post! :)
i love the second to last photo!
xx.

www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

Maria Nunes said...

Beautiful gril.kiss

obsessivafshion.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

I love her as well! She dresses exactly how I wish I could dress all the time. I wish that clothes grew on trees. But only nice clothes.

Aida said...

Adorei, tao giro!! Nao conhecia e gostei!


http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

Mónica C. Welton said...

muito fofa.

Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Joana Vilaça said...

Adorei, só podia ser a bf da Alexa Chung! Sem dúvida inspiradora :)


xx,
thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

lindas as fotos e um estilo bem interessante :)

Anonymous said...

O estilo dela é muito peculiar...eu adoro :)

alineaimee said...

Ela é lindinha demais!
Muito legal ela ser amiga da Alexa!

top