Por Guarda-Roupas Nunca Dantes Navegados



Inês, from the blog Cinnamon Eve created this project where the same t-shirt will travel around portuguese bloggers closets. When I read about it I knew I had to join. Last week Cat from the blog From Someone In Love told me she wanted me to be next blogger styling the "travel t-shirt" and you can't imagine how happy it made me. Thank you dear Cat!
You can see all the looks that the bloggers created and will create here. I'm sure the t-shirt is going to be styled in really amazing and unique ways.

When I saw the t-shirt for the first time I knew I had to wear it with my heart necklace from Primark because it has the same colors. The red blazer was bought this weekend on the vintage/second hand store in Guimarães and I love it so much that I just had to wear it too. It only cost, believe me or not, 3€. It is my air hostess blazer!




(T-shirt - "Por Guarda-Roupas Nunca Dantes Navegados"; Skirt - Zara; Blazer - Vintage; Necklace- Primark; Shoes - Stradivarius; Bag - Primark)


Agora só para as meninas de Portugal: Se quiserem fazer parte deste projecto e criar um look com a t-shirt viajante mandem-me um e-mail até quinta-feira para o greengrassblackclouds@hotmail.com 



Love,
Marisa Violeta


32 comments:

Cat said...

Estás linda!! Adorei! E tenho a certeza que a Inês também vai gostar ;)***

Jaz xo said...

Loving the red :) I will always have a soft spot for those shoes xo

Nádia said...

que projecto querido! :D

adorei o teu conjunto! *.* o casaco vermelho foi um achado!

My Fashion Insider

Unknown said...

youre so cute, love the red bow!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Sin12012 said...

Eu adorei essa iniciativa . É capaz de dar estilos completamente diversificados ! Vou ficar a par ! :)
O teu casaco é tão bonito . *-*

Beijinho .
Ana Catalarrana
----------------------
http://SinBowTie.blogspot.com

the ineffable soul said...

what a sweet idea and i love the outfit you created with the top :) x

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

Que projecto mais engraçado. Não conhecia, mas estou tentada a participar :)

stereospecs said...

I love this look, the colour co-ordination between the striped top and red brogues that match the jacket is lovely :)

Di Costa said...

o blazer é mt giro :D

Frannie Pantz said...

What a cool idea! I love that you used that pretty heart necklace and the bright red blazer! You look adorable as always!

lucia m said...

lovely outfit!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

FTD said...

Adorei o conjunto, o casaco vermelho é um máximo!! :)
XoXo

Preity Lama Tamang said...

u look effin adorable!! love love ur blazer!!
xx

Celebrity Style Tips said...

Love the red blazer!

http://celebritystyletips.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Oh, you look so cute, I love the touch of red :). That bow is so sweet.

Kishikiari said...

que projecto engraçado :)

Ana Rita Patinha said...

Adorei o look Marisa! É mesmo a tua cara :)
Eu já estou na lista das participantes, se ainda não tiveres a quem mandar podes mandar para mim! *

Joana Clara said...

Estás tão perfeitinha! Pareces uma bonequinha.

Um grande beijinho,
Joana

Madeline Quaint said...

Congrats on being featured in this cool project! :) This blazer is soooo cool, especially now you mentioned stewardesses. :)

Unknown said...

cute ;D
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

aw obrigada marisa! e eu não me canso de dizer que adoro as tuas, estás sempre tão queridinha em todas elas! :3

Kirsten said...

I love it! Everything you wear is so perfect. The travelling shirt idea is cool! Makes me wish I lived in Portugal, I would want to join in!

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Oooo, this sounds like an amazing project! I love this outfit too, you've styled it beautifully, I love your skirt!

sara l said...

such a cute outfit ! :)

Ana Catarina said...

ai o casaco! :)

Sandra Leiva said...

What a cute jacket, I love it <3

Styleann said...

i like you look!!! thanks you for write in my blog!!!

xx

if you want you can follow me in

http://styleann.blogspot.com/

Paula said...

Oh honey you are so sweet! I love your outfits and your ssyle is so awesome! I am already a follower cause YOU ROCK BABE :D

Crystal Haines said...

cute v-day outfit! <3

Joana Vilaça said...

esse casaco é encantador :) azul marinho com vermelho resulta sempre tão bem! Gostei da t-shirt, adorooooo a saia, estás uma autêntica bonequinha neste look! Linda como sempre!!


xx,
thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Juseneide said...

O teu blazer salta à vista,estás com um ar muito preppy :)
Vives numa cidade muito bonita,que já não visito faz uns anos.bjs

Raquel said...

adorei o look até porque sou fã de vermelho+preto :)
e parece uma ótima ideia!

top