Unestablish and Kling


When I first discovered the online store Unestablish I loved it right away because it sells one of the brands
I like the most (and that I already told you about it): Kling
Unestablish has a lot of different styles so don't think it is all girly girl stuff. There you can also find the contemporary style from For Love And Lemons, the edgy clothes from Pauline.Ning, the androgynous jewellery from Yahn Adam, among others! Oh, and free shipping worldwide!

But since Kling designs belongs to my heart let me show you some of my favorite pieces that they're selling on Unestablish:






Love,
Marisa Violeta

12 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Oh, these are really cute, I love all of them.

Anonymous said...

oh obrigada, marisa. que amor! :3

herecomesthesun said...

I really love Kling too! And they always have the prettiest look books. These outfits are great, thanks for sharing!!

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

Adorei as peças minha querida :)

Joana Vilaça said...

Que conjuntos mais amorosos :) Adorei todas as peças, mal posso esperar pela Primavera!!


xx,
thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I never heard of it but I love their clothes so much!!!! :)

Unknown said...

such cute dresses!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Sin12012 said...

OMG ! Cada peça mais linda . . .

Beijinho ,
Ana Catalarrana
----------------------
http://SinBowTie.blogspot.com

Mary y Lú said...

Siempre con un estilo tan inspirador, no hay día que no me pase para ver tu nuevo post un besazo!

Ana Rita Patinha said...

Não conhecia essa loja.. adorei *_*
E tem free shipping :O ó Marisa não me mostres coisas destas! :p *

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Nice!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Nice!

top