Meet The Blogger: Valium and Cherry Wine


After a few months without doing a Blogger's Interview I decided to get back on track presenting you one of my favorite portuguese bloggers!

Rita Patinha is the 20 year-old blogger behind Valium and Cherry Wine, a magical place where you can find a lot of inspiration! She's a lovely girl with the prettiest romantic style and I'm sure you'll like to read her answers as much as I did!


1. Where are you from and what do you do for a living?

I'm from Évora but I'm living in Lisbon. During the day I'm a photographer in a model agency and during the night I'm studying Audiovisual and Multimedia at Escola Superior de Comunicação Social.


2. What inspires your personal style?

Everything that I see inspires my style, from unknown people that I see on the streets, to movie characters and, of course, the blogs I daily follow. My state of spirit also influences my style a lot, one day I can wear all black and the next day I can wear a pink skirt or a floral dress.



3. How would you describe your style in a few words?

Hum... It's a bit hard to describe my style in a few words because I don't like to put labels on the styles, my style is just my personal style. I wear what I like and what makes me feel good and I don't follow trends...
 I really like vintage stuff and I try to put that on my style but I never wear only vintage from head to toe. I also like floral prints, polka dots and patterns with animals.
If I could I would never wear pants and I would only wear skirts and dresses, because of that I can say I'm a bit girly. I don't like to wear clothes with strong colors, maybe because I spent a lot of years only wearing black and today I still love to wear that color. Sometimes I really like to wear a bit more minimal too.
Lately I have a huge obssession with "Peter Pan Collars", everytime a see a piece of clothing with that I fall in love!

4. What made you start blogging?

Everything started when I read an article about bloggers on a portuguese magazine that no longer exists (Ragazza), I searched some of the blogs that they talked about and WishWishWish was the one I liked the most because I identifed myself a lot with Carrie's style... Since that day I start following WishWishWish and one day I tought "why not create my own blog!?"




5. If you could, who would you like to be for a day?

I would like to experiment living in diferent eras (a lot like the fillm Midnight In Paris) but without needing to change who I am, I could still be myself. I would wake up in Paris during the "Belle Èpoque", I would learn to dance the Charleston during the 20s, then I would go in a Diner in the USA to eat something during the 50s and in the end I would go to a concert in the 80s :)



6. Tell us a random fact about yourself.

Nobody from my family and friends knows that I own a blog, it's not a secret, I just don't usualy talk about it.




Love,
Marisa Violeta

26 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh adorei o post :)

Unknown said...

Aww her looks are so cute and apart from that I love her blog's name :)

Oh, You Pretty Things said...

Gostei da entrevista não a conhecia, vou já espreitar o blog dela :)

Andrea*

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

She is really cute and I LOVE the name of her blog :).

Francisca Paulos said...

adorei! que looks tão fofinhos, super girly. x

Marta de Morte ∞ said...

belo post! fiquei fã do blog dela :))

-telmasofia said...

Adorei o post :)
xx, telmasofiia.blogspot.com

RougeDessin said...

Não conhecia o blog, mas já estou fã :)

Helena said...

Adorei o post!
Mas fiquei com uma pergunta na minha cabeça: como é que eu ainda não conhecia o blog dela?

XOXO
http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Pois é! Não sou lá muito fã!! xD

b and e said...

Shes so cute!!!!

bxx

Ana Rita Patinha said...

Gostei muito do resultado :D Mais uma vez foi um prazer ser entrevistada por ti Marisa!!

beijinhos*

Unknown said...

Adoro estas entrevistas com bloggers! São sempre tão giras de ler..
Miss Tangerine

Raquel said...

obrigada por dares a conhecê-la. Tem outfits/fotos lindos!
:)

Tonya said...

I love her outfits :) Great post, definitely going to go check out her blog!

Maria Aires de Sá said...

gostei imenso da selecção de imagens!! tem um estilo tão giro!! a entrevista está mt boa!! =)

Sandra Leiva said...

Nice!
Great pictures! <3

Fashiable | Nanne said...

She has a cute sense of style!

www.fashiable.nl

Inês Prates said...

não conhecia!! amei! (:

Unknown said...

She has a lovely style:)

http://stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.com/

Juseneide said...

nice post,não conheço o blog dela,mas gostei dos looks que escolhes-te.bjs

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, I haven't heard of her - but her blog is incredibly beautiful! <3 Thanks for the introduction!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

F. said...

Desculpa querida!!!! Desde o jantar só hoje tive oportunidade de ver como deve ser o teu blog, gostei muito!!!
Já estou a seguir :)
Espero voltar em breve ao porto :)


Beijinhos da F. do mise en Scene *

Joana Vilaça said...

Não conhecia o blog dela, mas imediatamente passei a adora-lo :) Tem looks lindos e claro gostei muito da entrevista <3


xx,
thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com

mitchinheels said...

your so pretty dear! beautiful blog as well.so chic! following u now darling.hope u can check out my blog too.xoxox..http://mitchinheels.blogspot.com/

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Love blogger interviews, this one is lovely and I love her style, so cute! xx

top