These Days



I miss sitting in the grass wearing a floral dress and reading some great book! I really do! 
My second semester just started and I already have a thousand of things to do and all I want is to enjoy these beautiful sunny days! Today I wanted to do an outfit post but when I got home to have lunch I was so tired that I felt asleep and only woke up at the beginning of the night. Yes, I spent last night watching the Oscars but who didn't? I couldn't miss it!
The cool thing about today is that I went to the cinema watch... guess what? Yes, "The Artist". And no, I didn't went just because of the Oscars but because I really wanted to watch it and there was this promotion today: 4€ for cinema and dinner. Too good to miss! Oh, the movie is REALLY worth it! There was a group of young people behind me that said the movie was a bore. What? A bore? Aff, I hate when people reject silent and black and white movies!

Well. I'm talking to much! I should go study instead!


Portuguese Note:

Para aqueles que se interessam por literatura e não dispensam um bom livro sugiro o "A Metamorfose" do Kafka, um dos livros que gosto mais. Já tenho o meu há um tempinho mas se quiserem podem encontrá-lo na Wook a um preço mais do que mimoso, com desconto de 30% para estudantes universitários e portes grátis! Basta entrarem no site e procurarem o que mais vos agrada :)




Nico- These Days


Love,
Marisa Violeta



14 comments:

riotdontdiet said...

grande livro!

Kirsten said...

I hope your semester goes well! I watched the Oscars last night, The Artist won EVERYTHING! I want to see it! I had never even heard of it before last night. Anyway I hope you have been well! :)

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

Eu já ando para lê-lo à tanto tempo, gostaste mesmo minha querida?

Di Costa said...

hum..fiquei curiosa :D

Madeline Quaint said...

We're gonna go and watch it today. :) I usually don't "believe" the Oscars, I mean my favourite is never the film that wins the Best Film, but I'm really interested in this film! :)

And I love Kafka's Metamorphoses. And your dress is lovely. :)

Vanessa said...

quero mesmo ler esse livro e esse desconto é apetecível :)****

Raquel said...

Ainda me arrependo de nunca ter comprado esse vestido na Zara quando o vi!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Flowers all over the place, so cute :).

Oh, You Pretty Things said...

Tenho um vestido igual a esse, o livro tb já o li agora o filme The Artist estou mesmo curiosa para vê-lo :)

Andrea*

Unknown said...

such a cute collar!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Sin12012 said...

OMG ! Ali no meio é um fio com uma máquina de escrever ? GOSH !
Também quero ver o Artista , o trailer e os óscares recebidos , deixou - me o bichinho . :)

Beijo ,
Ana Catalarrana
----------------------
http://SinBowtie.blogspot.com

Vicki said...

the weather here is cold and dark i cant wait til its sunny and i can sit outside and wear dresses with bare legs! :) x

Mariana said...

Adoro o outfit! Ando a ler o mesmo livro e estou a gostar imenso! Já leste mais algum Kafka?
Beijinho *

alineaimee said...

Amo o Kafka!
Esse é um dos meus livros favoritos!

top