Marie Poupée In Pictures



Now that the pastels are everywhere I tought it was a good idea to share with you this movie where you can find pastels and baby colors everywhere. Marie Poupée is a french 1976 movie by Joel Séria.
It approaches the dangers of innocence and the sickness of human mind in a really exceptional way! 
After I watched this movie I felt just like when I was 13 and I saw The Virgins Suicide by Sofia Coppola for the first time. A very intense mixing of feelings! 
This is not a movie everybody is going to like but you got to love the image and the details Joel used.








Ps: I was interviewed by the lovely Preziosa! Check it here!



Love,
Marisa Violeta

14 comments:

Juseneide said...

Não conheço o filme.As fotos que escolhes-te têm algo que desperta a nossa atenção.bjs

DREAM is the word said...

hummmm nao conhecia, mas tenho que ir bisbilhotar que me pareceu muito interessante :)

PB*

Ana Rita Patinha said...

Não conhecia o filme! Mas adorei as imagens e fiquei cheia de vontade de ver!!
bom fim de semana Marisa :) *

voo27 said...

Lovely ♥

FTD said...

Gostei muito das fotografias :)
XoXo

FTD said...

Gostei muito das fotografias :)
XoXo

FTD said...

Gostei muito das fotografias :)
XoXo

Aida said...

Gostei tanto das fotos!!!


http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

Joana Vilaça said...

Infelizmente não nunca vi o filme, apesar de adorar old movies! Vou ter que ver, estas imagens apaixonaram-me :) Adoro o tom rosa!

muito obrigada pelas tuas palavras, fico muito feliz <3

xx,
thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have never seen this movie but I love The Virgins Suicide so I think I will watch it one day:) Thanks for inspiration!

Kisses!

Emilia de Abreu said...

Desconhecia o filme, mas fiquei curiosa!

Kisses, Em**

Magnet said...

I've never heard of this movie, but wow, the scenery and clothes look amazing.

Madeline Quaint said...

The pictures are beautiful. I'm really interested in the story now...

I. said...

Deu-me vontade de arriscar e ver, nem que seja pelas imagens aqui mostradas :)
xx
www.thatbananas.blogspot.com

top