Walk In The Garden

Photobucket

Today I went to a walk in my city's the Botanic Garden with my boyfriend. It was a bit cold and sadly it started rainning so a few minutes later we were all wet and my hair was a mess. I'm not sure why I didn't take my umbrella, I guess it's my need for Spring.


Photobucket

Anyway, I tried to do my hair like a 60s lady but it didn't came out the way that I wanted. I guess I need to watch some tutorials and to pratice a bit more.
I wore something relaxed, I don't wear pants much so I tought it would be a nice idea to change that a bit but I still prefer dresses and skirts, they're more comfy. I don't believe how there's people saying that jeans are most comfortable piece of clothing in the world, I really don't.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Jacket - Lefties; Blouse - Pimkie; Bag - Stradivarius; Pants - Zara; Shoes - 2nd Hand


Marisa Violeta

13 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the top with the bow and the purse! you always look 60's but i think the hair is a success the way it is flipped out!

please check out my giveaway!

<3 steffy
www.steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely blouse!!! (:

Sushi said...

Adorável, para não variar :D

Concordo contigo..Para mim, nada é mais confortável que uma bela de uma saia :P

Beijinhos,
Raquel @ www.chloemarieantoinete.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

gostei mesmo da mistura de vermelho com camel. concordo, as peças mais confortáveis do mundo são os vestidos, principalmente que não apertem em lado nenhum, mais do que saias.
ai que saudades de Coimbra!!!! mas gosto de a ver por aqui :)

Flashes of Style said...

Oh you are so cute! I love that bag <3

Emma said...

omg i love your top, its so cute with the ribbon and collar and spots. swoon

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

I love your top! So cute!
xoxo

Annebeth said...

what an awesome place to take pictures! :D don't worry about the hair not turning out perfect: it just makes the whole sixties vibe a bit less pristine and a lot more modern :) you look cute anyway!

Ellinor Forje said...

I love the outfit and the garden. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too, soon.

Cheers.

(In)Sane said...

As fotografias ficaram muito bonitas;
E em relação ao comentário que deixaste, também adoro Beach House, são realmente espectaculares.
E sim, também não compreendo como é que há pessoas que dizem que calças de ganga são o mais confortável que há; para mim não são mesmo.

-Ana

Unknown said...

I love your hair and the glasses, you look so cute! Adorable top too :)

Daniela Vicente said...

Está a decorrer um Sorteio no meu blog, se quiseres participa. beijinhos!!

Coco said...

gostei imenso do outfit. dei uma vista d olhos ao blog e realmente é um canto a visitar.
preciso de ir urgentemente ao jardim botânico! *-*

top