Update

This is a little update since lately I haven't had time to take any outfit photo and my internet connection is being a little slow.
My university second semester started this week and I'm really excited with some classes I'm going to have like per example, Music, Art and Multimedia and Graphic Design. I just can't wait!

Today my boyfriend took me some pictures so I could update this. The weather was perfect. Sun, blue sky and it wasn't cold at all. I just wore a blazer and it was great!


Photobucket

Photobucket

I have this bag since last year and it looks a bit old. I really need to buy a new stachel. I saw the perfect one on Pull and Bear and if everything turns ok I'm going to buy it next week. I just hope that my pc fits on it.


Photobucket
Blazer- Pull and Bear; Pants- Zara; Blouse- Blanco; Cardigan- Zara; Bag- Zara


I wore something really simple today and once again I wore pants. There's something strange going on with me, that's the only explanation.


Oh, by the way! Have you seen the new Woody Allen movie? The You're Going To Meet a Tall Dark Stranger? I love Woody Allen so much and he's one of my favorite film director but it was a bit disapointing. Not sure how many of you agrees with me but we can do so much better. Annie Hall is one of my main inspirations.


Marisa Violeta

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Marisa,
lovely outfit as usual! Great blazer and necklace, and the purse is awesome! You have such great style!

<3 steffy
www.steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

miss annie said...

your blog is so cute ;) really like the photos you are posting ;)

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love the bag. x


p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 giftcard to PTAK apparel if you'd like to check it out. :) x
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Annebeth said...

haha I never wear pants either :D but you look adorable! I love the stripes and the purse :)

person of interest said...

very cute, love these pics and you can never go wrong wtih stripes!

yiqin; said...

Lovely bag :D

Anonymous said...

I love the first photo!
it's so cute :)
and so is your necklace!
stop by sometime, xx natalie

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Lovely outfit as usual, I love your bag :D.
xoxo

Veronica said...

I really love the bag!
Wonderful pics and blog!
Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it! Thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Emma said...

that necklace is so cute! cant wait to see the new bag xo

Gossip Culture said...

Adoro adoro adoro a mala.
Beijinho

http://gossipculture.blogspot.com/

LO' said...

I just discovered your blog and I loooove it :)

Consider me as your new follower ;)
xxx
Laura

top