La vie c'est YeYe!

Photobucket

Lately I've been searching for colour inspiration but I haven't found anything that I really loved. Fortunately I've been following YeYe's blog for more than a year and all that I can say it that you can't find a better 60s style blog.


Photobucket

All the patterns, colours, shapes, music inspiration and lifestyle makes this one of the most enjoyable blogs that I ever found.
This makes me love the 60s and vintage clothes and it's incredibly inspiring!


Photobucket

I guess that if I want some colour inspiration, none can be better than this lady's style. She's the only one who makes me question my love for black, ahah.
Well, don't forget to check her blog, La vie c'est YeYe, here!


Photobucket


Once again: My giveaway is still open. Enter here!


Marisa Violeta

11 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Gostei.

Angie said...

Oooooooooo..Love the first one...Great outfits...:)

xxx

Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

Unknown said...

Wow, her style is adorable! I didn't know the blog before but I will definitely head over and take a look :)
Your blog is really cute too! I like your style a lot!

Maëlle said...

I love it ! So cool and cute :)

JoJo said...

nice style - thanks for the link, will go give her a visit now :)

xx

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Love her style, the way she uses colour is amazing! :D
xoxo

Raquel said...

encontrei o blog dela através do clothes horse e adorei, uma inspiração para misturar cores brutal!

yiqin; said...

i love yelloww tights :)

kendal croix. said...

my gosh i love that blue velvet blazer.

Anonymous said...

Adoro a mistura de cores, não é toda a gente que se atreve! ;)

fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

Nádia said...

Fantásticos looks, realmente!!!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

top