It's Rainning Outside

Photobucket

Today I decided to put a little colour in my outfit so I mixed yellow with red and I really liked how it came out. Yellow and red are not colours I usually put together and I really suprised myself doing this.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Coat - Bershka; Blouse - Bershka; Skirt - H&M; Shoes - 2nd Hand; Bag - Bershka


It's weird that most of my outfit is Bershka when I don't really like that store but there's an explanation! All of those Bershka pieces that I'm wearing I "stole" from my sister, ahah.


Anyway, today is February 15 and this is the last day to enter my giveaway (you can enter until 23h59 according to GMT). If you dont have Facebook, there's no problem, you can still enter the giveaway, you just need to say that you don't have an account! Enter here!


Marisa Violeta

12 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You look so pretty.
Romantic feeling.

Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

You look stunning!
I love your outfits so much!

xo

yiqin; said...

loving the shoes :)

(In)Sane said...

Adoro este outfit, está mesmo giro (devo dizer isto de todos, mas é verdade). E gosto imenso das fotos de pormenores.

-Ana

sarameugh said...

wow, love the outfit!
nice blog, I'm following now :)
Sara xx
also just to let you know i'm doing a giveaway on my blog, you should enter!!

Unknown said...

such a cute outfit.I love how you put together the neutrals with the pops of color :)
Dora

http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

Raquel said...

que look mesmo giro! estás mesmp querida.
para dizer a verdade também não gosto da bershka, mas a verdade é que tenho algumas coisas de lá bem fofas.

Carissa said...

your blog is so cute! I love it so much!

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

I love this outfit, so cute & you look very pretty! :D
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Que gira :)

Unknown said...

i love this outfit....

Karly said...

This look is awesome and you look lovely in it.<3
Visit my blog if you have time^^

top