Grey Nails

Photobucket

A few days ago I bought a beautiful grey nail polish and I'm in love with it. It is from Risqué and the name is Arábia. It was a great buy since I'm a bit sick of red and black nails.
If you want something refreshing you should try this. It looks really perfect and the grey tone couldn't be better.

Anyway, this is a quite quick post since I need to go and study and do a lot of java excercices (I must say I'm not that happy about it). But first I'm going to watch a bit of The Big Bang Theory.


If you want to you can still enter my giveaway here!

Marisa Violeta

6 comments:

AC said...

Olá! Parabéns pelo blog! Gosto bastante de vir aqui ler os teus posts mas esta é a primeira vez que me decidi a comentar :)
Essa cor é linda! *.* Ultimamente também ando um bocado farta de ter as unhas pintadas de preto ou vermelho x) por isso vou definitivamente experimentar esse.

Unknown said...

Very cute!! (:

Mary Grein said...

LOVE the grey polish! Your blog is great, love your style!
xoxo,
MG
http://www.mgstylemix.com/

minnja said...

stunning grey nails :))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

yiqin; said...

Love the heart prints :)

Raquel said...

adorei a fotografia, está linda!
tenho um verniz parecido a esse.

top