My Christmas Wishlist


111

Since there are so many bloggers showing their Christmas wishlist to the world I tought it could be a good idea to show you mine. So, voilá! This is what I'd like to receive this Christmas:


1. A Modcloth dress! I want a Modcloth dress for such a long time now, I just adore their designs but sadly I can't afford it (student budget, you know?).

2. A satchel from the Cambrigde Satchel Company. My dream bag! Some people want a Louis Vitton, some people want a Birkin Bag... I want a satchel from the Cambridge Satchel Company!

3. The Colette Sewing Handbook

4. What Would Audrey Do by Pamela Keogh

5. The perfume Daisy by Marc Jacobs

6. A ticket to the festival "Primavera Sound". Just look at the line up, it's perfect and it's not even finished!

7. A sewing machine

8. A Mini Diana


What about you? What would you like to see under your Christmas tree?



Love,
Marisa Violeta

16 comments:

Oh, You Pretty Things said...

Também não me importava de receber esse perfume, estive mesmo para compra-lo há pouco tempo mas depois acabei por comprar o Chance da Chanel... Continua em lista de espera mas ainda há de ser meu :)

Andrea*

Ana, Playground Love said...

O bilhete para o Optimus Primavera sound também era algo que adorava receber sem dúvida *.*
Beach house <3

Simone said...

awww tudo lindo! o bilhete para o optimus, o livro da audrey e a diana fazem parte da minha wishtlist também! :)

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

I would love either of those books! Excellent choices :)

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

I would love a Cambridge Satchel Company bag too! They are gorgeous! Everything here is perfect!
xx

Helena said...

Há três coisas na tua wishlist que também fazem parte da minha : a mala, a máquina de costura e máquina fotográfica.
Posso ser que o Pai Natal nos traga isto às duas :)

XOXO
http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

We have something in common, the Zatchel :). I have already a post for Wednesday.

Fashion Infatuation said...

Thanks for your lovely little comment on my blog. I'm glad you liked the style I put together :)
Great wishlist! I sure can get some inspiration from this.
Btw, did you see that I'm having a giveaway on my blog at the moment? I would love it if you entered it :)
xx
Maria from www.fashion-infatuation.com

Kitsune-kun said...

thank you! hat dress is so cute! hope santa brings it!

Unknown said...

love/ want that dress!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

Adoro o vestido, é a tua cara. E um bilhetinho desses da Optimus no meu bloso já ia sim :)

alineaimee said...

Ótimas escolhas, Marisa!

Beijinhos!

Unknown said...

Oh what lovely things! I totally agree on the Diana, the dress and the satchel, they are on my wishlist too now :)

Rosie said...

O perfume Daisy de Marc Jacobs também faz parte da minha lista, sem dúvida :)

Ana Catarina said...

Não me importava de receber uma satchel no sapatinho! :)

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Love your wishlist! :)
the dress is beautiful!
regards!

top