Dream Outfit For Such A Dreamy Day


Chirstmas is here and I just love Christmas with all my heart! The delicious food, the music, the smells, the
lights, being with my family, the cold outside, the films... everything is beautiful and unique! It is my favorite
day of the year, the day that makes everything looks so easy and colorful!

So, if I had the opportunity to wear anything I want on Christmas day, anything, this would be my choice:

outfit2
Too bad I don't have such opportunity and that my wallet is too little for such dream! Anyway, I'm sure I'll find out something in the middle of my closet!
I'll just be sure to enjoy such lovely day with the ones I love the most! :)


Love,
Marisa Violeta

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

ai adoro o vestido e a mala, quero quero ;-;

Jaz xo said...

Love all of this! The coat is gorgeous.
Have a lovely Christmas!
Jaz xo

Simone said...

aw o casaco é adorável e a mala, adoro completamente!

Anonymous said...

espero que sim! oh obrigada, tu tb és :3

Mia said...

Adoro o casaco verde =D

http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

Madeline Quaint said...

Merry Christmas Lovely! I hope you have the best ever! :)

Joana Vilaça said...

que escolhas mais lindas :) usava tudo, sem hesitar!

xx,
http://thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

Francisca Paulos said...

adoroooo o vestido! e o casaco é super cute :)

Suzy said...

Hooo, são tão fofinhos os sapatos... e o vestido... e o casaco... e a mala! :)

Anonymous said...

love the dress. :) Merry christmas! :)
Irene Wibowo

Kirsten said...

ALL OF THEM, the shooooes especially! You have such excellent taste. Also I think you should make a Christmas video, I would love to see what Christmas in Portugal looks like!

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Wow, everything here is gorgeous. I love the colour of the coat! xx

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

What a cute outfit, love the dress and the shoes are too sweet.
I wish you happy and peaceful holidays!!!

Unknown said...

such a cute outfit, adoro! a mala Chanel é perfeita :)

Maria Inês Fernandes said...

muito obrigada e um feliz natal para ti também querida ((:

Mónica C. Welton said...

bonitas escolhas
Merry Christmas,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Unknown said...

those heart shoes are too sweet!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

De facto, é um outfit de sonho! Bom Natal :)

Anonymous said...

ohh, que lindo. De que maraca são os sapatos, sabes? *

Marise said...

São da modcloth :)

top