Affordable Christmas Gifts Suggestions


ideias de natal

I already saw many bloggers doing posts like this and I tought it would be a great ideia to share with you some of my Christmas suggestions and gift choices. I'm sure most of you have already bought all the stuff you're going to offer, but if you're like me... you haven't. I'm that person that you see on the mall two days or the day before Christmas wondering what to buy.

These are easy and simple suggestions, under 10€ and that you can find pretty easly (at least here in Portugal)!


1. Toilet Bag from H&M (4,95€) | 2. Body Spray from H&M (3,95€) | 3. Clock Necklace from H&M (4,95€) | 4. Body Care Set from H&M (4,95€) | 5. Mittens from H&M (9,95€) | 6. Mobile Phone Bag from H&M (2,25€)

7. Black Purse With Heart Locket from Blanco (9,99€) | 8. Checked Bra from Blanco (8,99€) | 9. Hearted Notebook form Blanco (2,99€)

10. Hand Bag from Bershka (9,99€) | 11. Lion Brooch from Bershka and Heart Ring from Bershka (5,99€ & 2,99€) | 12. Pack of Three Earrings from Bershka (4,99€)

13. Birds Box/Bag from Oysho (7,99€) | 14. Sleeping Mask from Oysho (6,99€) | 15. Notebook from Oysho (7,99€)

16. Pack of Three Vintage Style Belts from Pull and Bear (9,99€) | 17. Tiger Necklace from Pull and Bear (9,99€)

18. Alarm Clock from Ikea (5,99€)



End of suggestions, tomorrow I'm going to do my Christmas shopping so I can't pick the gifts I'm going to offer a bit more wisely! I'm also going to eat macarons and shop at second hand and vintage stores. It's going to be a nice day :)


Love,
Marisa Violeta

20 comments:

June said...

Wow! I love that checked bra! These are some great gifting ideas you've got here

June xx
http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

I MUST HAVE THOSE CAT SLEEPING MASKS. Ooohhh you have brilliant choices my friend. I would be happy to receive any of these for Christmas!

Madeline Quaint said...

Thank you thank you thank you for being reasonable with your gift ideas! Great to see that some bloggers don't overdo x-mas. :)
I'm a bit shocked looking through other bloggers wishlists - the presents are so expensive! I'd never ask for anyone to spend so much on me, and I definitely couldn't afford anything on those lists... But your ideas are just perfect, thank you! :)

Francisca Paulos said...

a H&M é um bom sítio para comprar as prendinhas de Natal! tem sempre coisinhas super fofas e a preços bem acessíveis! foi lá que eu comprei as prendas para as minhas amigas :p xx

Anonymous said...

oh isso digo eu :) mas obrigada!

Simone said...

tens de ir um dia, é mesmo lindo! :)

Unknown said...

o 4 também fazia parte das minhas sugestões :)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

This is such a cute collection Marisa. A lot of beautiful gift ideas.

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

Adorei as tuas ideias, acho que vou utilizar algumas de mim para mim :)

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Everything here is lovely! I'd happily receive any of this as a present! I especially love number 10! xx

Kaitlyn Rose said...

What a supurb little gift list. Each little present is so cute and would be great to get on Christmas morning.

:)

Sis. said...

adoro as sugestões, a preços super acessíveis

kiss me quick said...

adorei o post! Um natal poupadinho ^^

gsto muito deste blog. sou fã assidua.

xxx kissmequick

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Some great ideas here... now, what's a cheap gift for a 93 year old grandpa? ; D

I. said...

São óptimaaas sugestões! Coisas tão giras podem ser encontradas a um preço bastante acessível!
Adorei o blog, já vou seguir e ler tudo :)
xx
www.thatbananas.blogspot.com

Jaz xo said...

Lovely post! Great ideas.
Jaz xo

Helena said...

Gostei das sugestões!
Fiquei apaixonada pelo número 8 :)

XOXO
http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

Beatriz Mateus said...

Obrigada! Adorei as tuas fotos também :) e o teu blog! Sigo.

Márcia Lourenço said...

adorei tudo *.*

Ana Lopes said...

obrigada! também te deves ter divertido :)

full-time-lover.blogspot.com

top