Merry Christmas


1

I wish you all an enchanting Christmas full of love and hapiness!
A big thank you for being with me and for being the most lovable followers (we are almost 500 here, wow!).
I wish, with all my heart, the best for you all!


IMG_1015

IMG_1020

IMG_1013

IMG_1023
(Old old photo of me, my mom and my sister! I'm the fat baby in pink!)


Love,
Marisa Violeta



Ps: I was going to make a Christmas video but my camera ran out of battery and I was to lazy to buy new ones! So I made this lame Christmas card! The photos of some of my decorations were taken two days ago!


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Feliz Natal!!! =D

Unknown said...

merry christmas qt!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Jaz xo said...

Have a lovely Christmas.
Jaz xo

Shara said...

wonderful pics!merry xmas La Folie 

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, too, darling. <3

Naliadna said...

Feliz Natal! =) *

Anonymous said...

merry Christmas.. :)

Irene Wibowo

Unknown said...

I love your decorations, they're not lame at all :) Thanks for the holiday wishes. Merry xmas to you, too!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Beautiful images, I love this post.
I hope your holidays are peaceful and you get to spend them next to the people you love.
Happy Holidays!

Sofie said...

cool pics! merry christmas :) ♥

Amber Schmidt said...

Merry Christmas, you delight. xo

LongIslandWeddingOfficiant said...

Hello darling! Thank you for stopping by and your lovely comments. I love your blog and am following you now. Would be great if you follow me back.
Happy Holidays!
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://askerena.blogspot.com/

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh, Merry Christmas to you too! <3 Your house looks so wonderful and Christmassy!

x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

Helena said...

Lindas fotos!
Como já passou o Natal, um feliz ano novo :)

XOXO
http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

Lau Figueiredo said...

Espero que tenhas tido um óptimo Natal e que tenhas um feliz ano novo :)

Lau
http://thenewblacksheep.blogspot.com/

Mariana said...

Desejo um feliz Natal!! As fotos estão adoráveis. Beijinhos*

Unknown said...

Those snowmen are so cute. I don't wanna take down the Christmas decorations yet! Hope you had a lovely new year x

miaoliver.blogspot.com

top