A Little Update


DSC_0134

I am now in the last two weeks of classes until Christmas vacations arrives which means: a LOT of work and exams to do. I have to fight my fear for programming and deliever a lot of typography work so I can rest while listening to some beautiful Christmas songs, watching a lot of films and reading your lovely blogs!
With all of this I need to say that it's going to be a little difficult to post as much as I'd like too this next two weeks but I'll do my best!


You can always check my tumblr | facebook | twitter where I'll be posting some stuff (more than what I'll post here for sure)!


Love,
Marisa Violeta

7 comments:

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

Bons estudos querida :)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Good luck sweetie!

Kirsten said...

Good luck with your exams, lovely girl! I'm sure you'll be top of the class :)

Mónica C. Welton said...

Compreendo-te perfeitamente. Boa sorte!

Love,
www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Eek! Best of luck! I'm crossing my fingers! <3

x
Lost in the Haze

Unknown said...

such cute shoes!!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

b and e said...

Oh no!

bxx

top