Zara Wishlist

I was looking through Zara's Online Store (I need to say that I love that Zara started selling online) and I came to the conclusion that I really need to change my wardrobe! The new collection is everything I love and more. I'm going to save some money so I can buy all those beautiful pieces. Everytime I think about my clothes I feel so bored, gotta go into the new collection, yey!


Photobucket

The famous mocassins! Love how classy and shinny they look. Definetly a great shoe to wear during the end of summer till the end of fall. I really can see myself wearing it with some skinny jeans and a peter pan collar shirt.


Photobucket

I love the lace of that shirt and those buttons on the back. Very simple and looks super cosy! Great to go to class in the morning!


Photobucket

I'm tired of wearing tiny skirts, I need something more grown up and classy and this skirt seems to be a great choice. I adore how it fits and how elegant it looks. Want want want.


Photobucket

Peter pan collar cardigans, peter pan collar shirts, peter pan collar dresses. That's what I want this season. It's adorable. I want to spend a lot in this kind of clothing.


Photobucket

Classy pants! Yes! The last season I saw a few on Zara in pastel colours, I tried one pair but there was something about it that I didn't like. Finaly I guess I found the perfect ones and look how much adorable they look with the mocassins.


Photobucket

Do you remember Topshop's navy coat? Well, this is almost the same but the best is that I can buy it cause they're selling it in Portugal ahah. (That's what I hate about Topshop). Ok, I'm tired of navy stuff but this one reminds of Sailor Moon and japanese college girls. This even reminds of the film "Suicide Club" and it makes it more than a navy coat.


Photobucket

This jeggings are so rockabilly and pin-up"ish"! Very mod and I love mod culture. This even reminds of Debbie Harris, no one can't love Debbie Harry. And once again those mocassins looks great.


Photobucket

I've been a little obssessed with black lately but I think I need to change my mind about it. There are some many clothes with interesting colours and this one is a part of the list. This blouse is gorgeous! It looks very vintage and from the 40s (I need to say that I love the 40s, a few months ago I bought a history 40s book and it made me love it even more). Oh, and look! The peter pan collar ir there!


Photobucket
The little black dress! It's very simple and it can't go wrong! Perfect to wear with over the knee socks. The cut is very Twiggy I need to say!


So yes, thats it.
xoxo

3 comments:

Bárbara Ferreira said...

ai marisa, amo a saia também

Statement of Fashion said...

Também tive a mesma sensação quando entrei no site da zara, apetece-me comprar muita coisa!
gosto muito da primeira camisola, com renda, e neste inverno vou ter de comprar umas calças clássicas como essas, não consegui apanhar nenhumas nos saldos!

**

filha de david said...

tenho para mim que as pessoas são generalizadamente egoístas e como conheço muita gente que esconde onde comprou a porcaria dos sapatos, tenho te a dizer que és mesmo boa pessoa!
esta colecção está muito bonita. consegui achar coisas semelhantes no armário de solteira da minha mãe. mas ela era 2 tamanhos abaixo do que eu sou agora -.-, ahah.

top