New Look Wishlist

A few days ago I had a dinner with some friends of mine and I was talking about fashion with a girl I met there. She said she bought a beautiful pair of platform boots from New Look and that I should buy stuff from there because the quality is pretty good, the prices are low and they deliver really fast. And unlike Topshop they sell to Portugal wich is perfect! So, I decided to do a New Look's wishlist. The problem is that I already want so many things and I don't how I'll be able to buy all that I want ahah.


Photobucket
The black velvet dress! I want to buy lots of velvet clothes this fall and winter and the simple black dress is perfect to wear with some tights and low boots. I definitely have to own a dress like this.



Photobucket

I don't know for how long I want this shoes but I can say that is much more than a year. The problem is that I can't find them anywhere in Portugal. They're the perfect shoes and I'll do whatever it takes to buy them.



Photobucket

I really liked this skirt. I can't really say why but I think this is really pretty and looks a lot like me, if you know what I mean ahah. I like the colour and those two stripes and the bows make the skirt even more adorable.


Photobucket
This militar blazer is very classy and that's one of the things I want the most in my wardrobe. Classy clothes. The shape is lovely and that horse pin and those golden buttons give a lot of personality to the jacket.

Photobucket
I really want a necklace with a clock and this one looks pretty good. I love those accessories and it is perfect to wear it a simple outfit. A perfect way to turn a piece of clothing more interesting.



Photobucket


First the black velvet dress and now the black velvet skirt. As I said before I really want lots of velvet clothes and the velvet skirt is a must have for me. Beautiful to wear with a petter pan collar shirt and oxfords.


Photobucket

At last I need to present you my new obssession! I want so much a pair of shoes with that fringe and this ones are perfect in every single way. The colour, the shape! They're adorable and perfect to wear this fall. And since I have too many black clothes this shoes are a great way to contrast with what I wear.



And that's it.
Oh, a little note. Many of you told me that I should start posting what I wear so I'll try to do that this week. The problem is that I want to do good pictures and not average ones inside my house. So, I'll see what can I do.

Marisa Violeta

3 comments:

kendal croix. said...

oh i love every one of these things.

noone said...

I love those things in topshop as well, especially the blazer!

Wynne Prasetyo said...

my favorites are the blue skirt and white oxford flats in the last picture.

anyways, just as an info, I'd like to keep in touch with you but I may not be updating my blog that often anymore due to increasing work and college stuffs :/ so if you have a Twitter we could follow each other, or you can always send me emails whenever you want. thank you so much :)

top