Lazy days are over!

I know I've been pretty lazy at posting and that when I post those posts are not that exciting but lately I don't fell that inspired and I'm felling very nervous because of university results. But I swear I'll try to manage some time to dedicate myself to this blog and to take some outfit pictures and post different kinds of stuff.

So, I'd be very pleased if you could give me any suggestions about what you want to see in this blog. I'm open to all of your opinions and I would love to have a blog that you could really enjoy visiting. :)

To create a little more excitement I'll have a giveaway when I reach 50 followers. I already thought about the gift and I'm sure you'll adore it. Or at least I hope so.


Any questions just go here: http://www.formspring.me/marisavioleta
It will be a pleasure to answer to anything you want.

Marisa Violeta

2 comments:

Daniela Salsa said...

devias tirar montes de fotos e pôr aqui e algumas delas podias aproveitar quando viesses visitar vila real. temos um projecto onde photoshoots existirão e procuramos pessoas para serem modelos por umas horas. certamente arranjariamos um bom tema para ti :)

claarax. said...

thanks!

top