Weekly Lookbook Choices

Photobucket


The skirt and the blouse is what I like the most about this outfit. But what makes this perfect is the colours choice. I'm in love with brownish, beige and camel and how vintage it looks. Very simple and elegant.

Photobucket

2 - Riikka A, 24

All of this girl outfits are gorgeours. She has a really adorable sense of style and she really looks like Maggie Gyllenhaal ahah. But what I like the most about this outfit is the collar with pearls. Classic, vintage and wonderfully accessorised!


Photobucket

3 - Laia N, 19

Lately I've been obssessed with this kind of looks. Vintage, elegant, simple, pale. Her hat makes this outfit adorable and I adore that blouse, the collar and how it shows the bra in the back. She reminds me a lot of Zooey Deschanel. Lovely.

Photobucket

4 - Sarah B, 22

I want that dress right now! Seriously! I love everything about this outfit. Black tights, shoes, dress, hat and beige trench coat to cut all of that darkness. She looks adorable and really simple. Simple looks can't go wrong when you use something to spice it a little bit.


Photobucket


Do you know what love is? Well, thats what I fell about this. All I can think about is perfection. If I had those exact same clothes I would wear it every single day, really. I love that topshop coat with all of my heart (I'm going to buy the Zara one that looks almost the same) and how she puts it together with those shorts and blouse. Lately I've been thinking of dying my hair again and I must say I really like this colour.

0 comments:

top