Look, the glasses!

Tomorrow I'm having a new pair of glasses because the doctor said I have to use a little less my contact lens. So, since I have my glasses since I was 17 I decided I need a new pair. At first I tought of buying the classy ones, from Dolce and Gabbana but then I decided to buy a pair of Ray Ban Wayfarer. I was pretty afraid of such choice because the glasses are really heavy (I'm afraid they're gonna eat my face ahah) and everybody wears it now even if they don't need glasses to see. Well, to chill myself up a little bit I decided to tought about someone that wears the same glasses and that looks good on it. At first I tought of Woody Allen (one of my favorite film directors, that man is a genious) but then I had a better idea called PANDORA (click here).


Photobucket


I'm pretty sure you know who is she. She's one of the most famous fashion bloggers. All of her outfits are very well tought and her colour choices makes the difference. She's very influenced by art, wich I adore about her and I die everytime I look at the way she puts her makeup. More than that she's from France - dream country, I can't wait to live in Paris someday - and she owns the same glasses that I am going to use.


Photobucket

Photobucket


This is the prove that pretty girls can still wear glasses and look adorable! Even tought I'm sure I'm going to look a lot more ridiculous with those I'm still gonna think of her and that's gonna help me to get used to it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I swear I'm going to take a lot of pictures with them. This Friday I'm going on a 3 days road trip with my best friends and that's gonna be the perfect ocasion.


1 comments:

Bárbara Ferreira said...

esta gaja é TÃO estrábica

top