Yellow Leave


10

First of all I need to say sorry for presenting you with such boring outfit and boring photos!
I wanted to do some outfit photos today but unfortunately I just couldn't make it because of the rain and because I was in a hurry to catch the bus to my hometown so I can spend the weekend with my parents and with my friends. I hate to do such trip (two and a half hours seated in a bus is awful) but the good thing is that I'm now in my cosy couch and I'll spend the next two days eating mom's food. Oh yeah!

This pictures were taken two days ago (I guess, I'm not sure) and only took three or four of them because I was hating everything about it! My terrace is such an ugly place to take photos, I know! I wish it looked more like this!


11
(Peter Pan Collar Blouse - Pimkie; Shorts - Lefties; Cardigan - Zara; Loafers - Blanco; Belt - Primark; Bag - Stradivarius)



Today, when I was on the bus I saw this pretty leave stuck on the window and I realized how much I do love Autumn. I tought it was a good idea to share it with you:


09


Love,
Marisa Violeta

11 comments:

Salomé said...

Hey, primeiro de tudo o outfit não está boring, esta simples mas querido. Gosto imenso dos calções.
Sim um terraço como o da imagem era perfeito, mas vá teres um terraço em coimbra não é nada mau, a maioria das casas não tem, infelizmente.
Gosto muito da foto da folha, por acaso não gosto muito do outono, mas gosto muito das folhas e das cores.

Kirsten said...

That's not a boring outfit! It's a very cute outfit! I hope you have a good weekend :)

Cátia said...

os teus looks estão sempre fofos de qq maneira :)

adoro a folhinha*

bom fim-de-semana!


http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This is totally unboring! It's super cute and I actually think your terrace is kind of cool! It's so imperfect and interesting! I adore your purse and top and I hope you have a good time at home! Nothing beats home cooked meals!

Anonymous said...

cute outfit.. :)
Irene Wibowo

Sharmaine Ruth said...

It's not boring! It's super cute! :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Kailey said...

Ahh you are too hard on yourself, the backdrop is really interesting, and this is a very cute look! ^^

Unknown said...

Obrigada!! =D

Unknown said...

youre SO not boring! cute as always!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Sayantani Saha said...

Love your blouse!

Sara said...

Nice photos and really effortless outfit, you look great, I love your shorts, what a great color and that blouse is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit; your cardigan also rocks and you are really cute! Your blog is awesome by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

top