Beauty and The Beast


02

Today I wore for the first time my beloved scalloped blouse. I just can't get sick of that peter pan collar! It makes me feel like I'm some character in a fairy tail story! I'm sure the 6 year old me would love to see me wearing this. That's why the title of the post, Beauty and The Beast is still my favorite Disney film.
The photos were taken in front of the door of my house. Yes, it is a bit old but I love the nostalgic feeling about it. When I moved to Coimbra to study I always wanted to live in a typical old house and now I'm finally doing it. It's not fancy but I find it adorable!

Another great thing, is that the sun decided to shine today. I'm in a good mood indeed!


01

05
(Those damn summer festival bracelets! I need to get rid of them but when I thing about doing it I get full of regret and give up, ahah!)

03

04
(Blouse, Bag, Tights and Boots - Primark; Skirt and Cardigan - Zara)


Love,
Marisa Violeta

21 comments:

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

O teu look de hoje estava maravilhoso minha querida :)

Ana Catarina said...

Tão queridinha! :) adoro a camisa! <3

Cátia Pereira Matos said...

Estás tão bonita, pareces retirada de um filme francês dos anos 60 (e isto é um elogio). Gosto muito (:

Cátia said...

tão querida :) essa blusa é linda!
tenho as mesmas meias ihih*

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

Frannie Pantz said...

Aw! I love this pretty blouse! The scallops and the collar are very beautiful. My fave Disney film was always Lady and the Tramp, but B&B is a good one too. You look adorable!

Madeline Quaint said...

Oh so cute! Love the blouse and I can fully understand why you're drawn to it. :) I need to find one too! :D

It's so much better to live in houses with character, houses with history, isn't it?

Mia said...

Essa camisa é mesmo fofa =D
Gostei do look! O detalhe do bordeaux ficou fantastico**

http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i love your top.. :)irene wibowo

Kirsten said...

Wow look at all your bracelets! You must have gone to sooo many festivals!

I love this outfit x 100000! It's the exact kind of thing that I want to wear. I think it's very cool how you've matched your tights to your bag! You stylish girl you :)

Olivia Rose said...

Looking gorgeous! The bag is cute. Beauty and The Beast is definitely in my top 3 Disney films. Have to say Lion King is number 1 though :)

Unknown said...

your blouse is so so cute and i love the color of your tights!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Fay Heather said...

I love your outfit :)
That blouse is so sweet ♥

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love your shirt, it's so cute.

Unknown said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely - the colours are perfect for this season!

The Little Magpie said...

Aw this really is lovely. And that bag is amazing, it looks vintage rather than Primark! xx

www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

Analisa said...

This outfit is adorable! I love your bag!

Nádia said...

estás uma fofura, adorei os tons de burgundy no look <333

E eu também ADORAVA A Bela e o Monstro

Giveaway at my blog:
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Bárbara Silva said...

- muito giro o outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Adoro todo o outfit! :)

http://looksgood2.blogspot.com/

Golden Toooth said...

Que outfit bonito. Combina tudo tão bem, fiquem com mil inveja dessa mala :)

GOLDEN NIGHT

alineaimee said...

Marisa, querida!
Estou apaixonada pela Primark!
Meu marido foi à Irlanda à trabalho e me trouxe umas coisas!
Vc está parecendo uma boneca!
Linda demais!

Beijinhos!

top