Illustration: Katy Smail


hadley

As a Multimedia Design student, illustration is something that I find truly exciting and since this is more than a fashion/style blog I decided to share with you some lovely works of one of the illustrators I've been liking the most lately!

Katy Smail is an artist from Scotland (living in New York) and her drawings are always really feminine and lady like! She uses a lot of birds and flowers collages which makes her stuff even more adorable. Very inspired by fashion and vintage photos (you can see it in her blog here) her work is something that I call real poetry!


Ella (Medium) (Small)

elise

BETTY

10 (Large)



Love,
Marisa Violeta


Ps: Today I reached 400 followers and I couldn't be happier! Thank you :)


15 comments:

dear winsome said...

I love these! The colors and detail are amazing, so pretty!

Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Fay Heather said...

Wow, these are so incredible!

Unknown said...

beautifulst also these illustrations! black and white with the colors it is fabulous… Thanks for being last from me!
Have a good day
Valentina
Staff PIUSC!

Kailey said...

These are all so gorgeous! I love the use of color ^^

Congratulations on the 400 followers hun! xo

Vicki said...

so so pretty!! :) x

Kirsten said...

Aw pretty. Do you draw? I want to see some of your stuff!

Unknown said...

São tão giras!! =)

Nunca experimentei o Petit Marseillais, quando me fartar da Herbal dou-lhe uma oportunidade! xD

Unknown said...

these are SO incredible!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Congratulations and to many more to come :).

Anonymous said...

Aw! These are so cute! I love the collagey ones. Congrats on 400 followers! That's lovely. I reached 50 today!

Ana Catarina said...

Que lindos! <3

Salomé said...

Gostava tanto de saber fazer coisas assim *-*
Posso ter esperança de aprender nas aulas ou nem por isso?

Nnenna said...

I really love these illustrations- thanks for sharing them! :)

star-crossed smile

Sharmaine Ruth said...

Oh my gosh! I am completely in love with these illustrations!!! :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

nadja said...

yeah the smith are truly amazing:)
i really love these illustrations, they remind me of an artist I'm following these days, you should check out her drawings:
http://camillaengman.blogspot.com/

top