What To Wear During Winter


I don't know about you, but I always find really difficult to dress stylish and to show my outfits during winter. It
feels like I'm always wearing boots, a long coat, tights and maybe a warm scarf. Always the same! I'm always wearing my warmest clothes but everything feels so boring! That's why I decided to use Polyvore, my
imagination and bit of inpiration to create some of the outfits I'd like to wear this Winter. I love cold days but my wardrobe don't. The time of the year I feel easier to wear is during Autumn, but Autumn days will get over soon and Winter is already sneaking behind the door!


03

I love this one! The colors are perfect and long-sleeve dresses during Winter are a must have!
Also, the beret! I really want to wear a lot of berets during the cold days!


01

Another long-sleeve dress and another beret! The dress really looks cosy and warm and even though I really feel like start wearing colorful tights, I always will love my beloved black tights!


02

This is probably my favorite one! It's difficult to anyone see me wearing pants but when the wind is too cold to wear tights, why not giving pants a try? Also, I love the coat and the little bow. I guess I'm going to do a little DIY to my old coats that I don't longer wear so they can look a bit more stylish. The bowler hat is also on my Winter wishlist!



Love,
Marisa Violeta

23 comments:

Nádia said...

Que conjuntos mais giros e tão ao teu estilo! <3


Giveaway at my blog:
http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Mia said...

o meu preferido é o 1º look!!! Girissimo o casaco****

http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Pois é... :(

Gostei imenso dos looks! Adoro o teu estilo! =D

Marta Sobral said...

sim foi um dia muito bem passado , bgd querida ♥♥

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

Adorei os conjuntos que escolheste, são totalmente a tua cara :)

Helena said...

Que vestidos lindos!
Os outfits estão fantásticos :)
Gosto muito do teu blog!!!

XOXO
http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

Naliadna said...

Gostei de todos, mas especialmente o último! lindo! *

sofia said...

Adorei o casaco do primeiro look e os botins azuis do terçeiro .

Madeline Quaint said...

The last one is my fave too! And I just bought 2 more berets, I'm hooked on them!

Maria Aires de Sá said...

sem dúvida alguma inspiradores!! :D pode ser qe use algum deles esta semana!! :D

Elanor said...

i love each of these outfits! i would definitely wear them in a heartbeat. xx

Kirsten said...

Hello deary! I like the last one the best I think, simply because of all the RED and the SHOES! So very awesome.

Also you will have to come to Australia one day so that we can go to Ikea and have $1 hotdogs. Deal? DEAL.

Kirsten said...

OH ALSO congratulations on winning the giveaway on Stolen from Grandma! Super happy for you :D :D

Maria said...

Such an awesome wishlist! I love the dreamy Autumn feel of it all. Lovely! xo
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

Lily Labyrinth said...

I love all of these little collections - especially the boots in the first one <3

Lovely blog - so glad I have found it! x

Ana Catarina said...

Adorei os conjuntos! :)
beijinho*

The Little Magpie said...

Thank you for your lovely comment! That first look is gorgeous, perfect for winter! xx

www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Adorei! São tão o teu estilo!!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love the coat from the first set, really cute.

Francisca Paulos said...

via-te em cada um destes conjuntos. tão ao teu estilo vintage! adoro o último :)

Unknown said...

so many cute hats!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Vicky said...

Lovely selectionsss xx

Raquel said...

Adoro os looks, usava tudo! Alias, vou comprar esse casaco da Uniqlo (mas em preto) esta semana ;)

top