IndieLisboa - Part 2

Photobucket

Today I went for the first time to a cupcakes store. I ate a vanilla cupcake and it was so delicious. I guess I need to get back there and buy a box full of this lovely sweet things but I'm sure I would eat it in a few hours. Sadly there's no stores like this in Coimbra but I want to try to do this at home. Ana from Playground Love sent me a recipe of cupcakes and I can't wait to try it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Zé ate a chocolate one and he liked it very much. He's always saying that I'm such a typical girly girl because I like this things and I was all excited when I found this cute little store but this cupcake he ate made him understand my love for this kind of things a bit more, oh yeah.


Photobucket

Today was another lovely day here in Lisbon. I saw two great films: The Baron, an awesome goth 2D portuguese film and Neds, a film about the 70s in Glasgow, a bit agressive but with an amazing end, I left the cinema room with my mouth opened. Tomorrow, among other films, I'm going to watch one about John Lennon. It's going to be great.
Since I had such a busy day I decided to wear a comfy outfit. Nothing exciting, I know, but was the perfect choice to walk around Lisbon and to stay inside cinema rooms all day long.


Photobucket

Photobucket
(Dress - Mango; Shoes - Local Store; Necklace - Pull and Bear; Hat - Local Store; Tote Bag - IndieLisboa; Bag - Stradivarius)


Marisa Violeta

33 comments:

TSD Magazine said...

firstly, those cupcakes look out of this world!yumm.
secondly,love your outfit!you do complete justice to the hat and horn rimmed glasses!

http://thesartorialdiary.blogspot.com/

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

This is a gorgeous outfit! I love the dress, it will be perfect in the summer too! :D
xoxo

Amanda said...

Cool style!

Bárbara Ferreira said...

bah, odeio cupcakes, demasiado enjoo. e as fotos são ao pé da central do cgd no campo pequeno ou já estou a ver tudo mal?

Lea said...

Cuuute :) You and your adorable hats+glasses. And you added cupcakes. What more can I even ask for? :)

Ana, Playground Love said...

*-* Os cupcakes parecem tão bons. Que sonho essa loja; quem me dera entrar nela.
E parece que te estás a divertir no Indie Lisboa; ainda bem. Também gosto muito de cinema.

minnja said...

Fabulous :)))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

islabell said...

yum! those look delish and id love to see that movie about glasgow in the 70's. your looking amazing as always lady
x

Angie said...

Ooooo cupcakes...they're soo cute that I'm gonna die..:PP Amazing outfit..Love the hat:)

xxx

Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

Bella's Style said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Love whole this look! Especially I love that hat!

http://bellasstyle.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh yummyyy I want to eat them all! Now! ;D
You look really cute, I love simple all black looks!

Vanesa said...

Nice picks and nice dress!
xx
http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You look amazing! Those cupcakes look delicious.

xx
Heel in Mint

Fashion Nicotine said...

YUMMY! Nice outfit as well!
x

Aquí said...

yum cupcakes! I love your hair! So cute!

Annebeth said...

amagad adorable cupcakes! also, you have the cutest hairstyle :) love the hat with it!

Madeline Quaint said...

IndieLisboa sounds great, I love film festivals here in Budapest too.

I have to admit I've never eaten a cupcake before! I've never seen any being sold. Maybe I should just make some. :)

Love your hat by the way! :)

Angel Garcia said...

Cute outfit. Those pastries look amazing even though I am not a fan of cupcakes.

~Angel

Sasha said...

The cupcakes are so yummy! Love your style!
xo

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

Those cupcakes look delicious! And I really like how you combined brown and black in your outfit. Cute!

amanda said...

That dress is adorable! And the cupcakes look delicious!

Miranda said...

Great blog, I just started following

Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

Misty Chaos said...

Ooh those cupcakes look awesome :D
Love your outfit too!

http://rnrgypsy.blogspot.com
http://life-in-headphones.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ah your cupcakes look so yummy!!!! and i just love how cute your dress/hat is!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

herecomesthesun said...

Just a little hello from your newest follower :) I LOVE your style! Found you from your guest post on Pro's & Cons. I'll be back for sure xx

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

The cupcakes look incredible! My stomach is literally rumbling!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Ria said...

I love cupcakes! Those look so divine. Now I'm hungry :)

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

I love your hat!!! And, the cupcakes just made me crave a sweet. Off to the kitchen....
www.SproutThroughConcrete.com

Diana Cunha said...

Tãooo ladylike!!!
São mesmo comfortaveis aquelas socas!
Obrigada pelo comentário!
Claramente que adorei o teu blog e já o estou a seguir!
Segue-me também!!
Kiss!
www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

Estás tão simples, mas tão gira como sempre :)

Confesso que não acho os cupcakes nada de especial (apesar de serem muito bonitos!) mas abro uma escepção para os da Hummingbird Bakery aqui em Londres! Mesmo assim quando voltar a Portugal gostava de experimentar os da Merry Cupcakes, de onde são esses?

Raquel said...

Acabei de reparar ao ver melhor as fotos que foi na Merry Cupcakes -.- sorry!

ANNIE said...

you're so adorable!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE cupcakes... and your outfit too! <3

kokoell said...

hmm, ♥ cupcakes

top