Meet the Blogger: Chloe Marie Antoinete

After having here Emma from Le Scrapbook de la Emma I decided it would be perfect to have one of my favorite portuguese fashion bloggers telling a few secrets about herself in this little space. That's why this is the time for you to meet Raquel from Chloe Marie Antoinete, a lovely portuguese blogger with the most lovely style ever.


Photobucket

1. Where are you from and what do you do for a living?

I'm from Lisbon and I work at H&M.


2. What inspires your personal style?

My inspiration comes from everything I can see!!! Magazines, fashion blogs, comics, movies, streets, music and so on.. :)


Photobucket

3. How would you describe your style in a few words?

I'm a girl who loves everything from the past. My style is vintage, with a modern and romantic touch.


4. What made you start blogging?

I've always followed international fashion blogs and I always wanted to have a blog but I didn't know where to begin. About one year ago I started "ChloeMarieAntoinete" just to try it and now I can tell you I'm totally addicted. Blogging became one of my favorite hobbies :) As soon as I publish a post, I'm already thinking what I'm going to do on the next one! My endless passion for fashion was undoubtedly my main motivation!


Photobucket

5. If you could, who would you like to be for a day?

I'd like to take a month off and be a different person everyday :)) I could start my month as Marie Antoinette and finish it on the skin of the beautiful Audrey Hepburn :)


Photobucket

6. Tell us a random fact about yourself.

I never leave the house underdressed... I always have to make some kind of effort with my clothes.


Thank so much Raquel, it was a pleasure to have you here sharing some little things about yourself and you lovely tastes!

Oh, and I haven't told you yet but I was a guest at Steffy's Pros and Cons. Check it here.


Marisa Violeta

27 comments:

Lea said...

Amazing :D

Definitely following her now. Her style is so sweet and lovely. Thanks for sharing :)

islabell said...

lovely.
x

herecomesthesun said...

Such a gorgeous blogger! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

great classic, well put together style!

Emma said...

oh shes so cute, not heard of her til now so gonna check her blog out asap :)

The Cat Hag said...

Awww she is so stylish, thanks for sharing bout her via your blog sweetie. ♥

And your cupcakes in the post below looks delicious, my boy is buying me home a Mint Chocolate one tonight. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Shelby said...

i love to discover new blogs. thank you so much for introducing me! <3

Dani said...

obrigada por nos apresentares a esta blogger :)

lovely enterview :)

xoxo
Dani

http://a-recessionista.com

Ashley said...

That is such a fun interview! I will be checking ou her blog now:) Like right now!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

She is really cool. Love her style.

Annebeth said...

I found her blog a while ago and I fell in love, such an amazing style!!

Vicki said...

oooh she seems lovely!! great interview! off to check her out now! xo :)

Unknown said...

omg she is soooo cute! i love her vintage style!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

amy said...

She is soothing with sweetness. Her sweet nature is infectious! Adore adore!!



sweetness xx
hope to hear from you*!
flyingakite.blogspot.com

Vanesa said...

Lovely chic girl.

xx
http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

D. said...

Ela é linda adoro o estilo dela :)!

Aquí said...

great interview! Love her style!!

Little Erica said...

Oh she has such a wonderful style!
What a thoughtful post! :]

Unknown said...

adoro imenso esse estilo!!

à la lady chanel, perfeito:)

estou a seguir claro!

reparei que também és fã de sabrinas, eu sou completament addicted;P

xoxo

annasilk
trendanalogy@blogspot.com

Sushi said...

Marisa!! :)) Muito, Muito obrigada!!
Para além de adorar o teu blog e de achar que tens um estilo adorável (acho que já te tinha dito isto :P), é um prazer ser considerada como uma das tuas bloggers portuguesas preferidas <3
Obrigadaaaaaa!! :D

Beijinhos,
Raquel Loureiro @ www.chloemarieantoinete.blogspot.com

Marija - Victima Perfecta said...

I love her blog! Following long time ago - love the style :D
Great interview! :D
Your blog is also cute ;) :D
You can come by and check out mine ;)
I'm following! :*

Sasha said...

Loved the answers and photos along! Thanks fpr stopping by!
xo

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

She's adorable!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! I love ALL of your outfits!! They are adorable!! Your fashion is so cute and vintage, it's very inspriing!!
Thanks for your sweet comment!
xxx

Camille said...

ela me parece ter um estilo parecido com o seu... errei? hehehe
bjs

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

I love this post, I will definitely be checking out her blog, sounds amazing!
xoxo

Vale ♥ said...

Your blog is so great ! I love the layout and the style and I enjoyed reading this post. Keep up the good work !

http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

top