IndieLisboa - Part 1

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, has I said in the last post, here I am in Lisbon at Indie Lisboa, an independent film festival. I'm really enjoying this. It's a bit hotter here than in Coimbra but I can handle it, I guess.
Yesterday, I saw a few great films such as Above Us Only Sky, Memory Lane and my favorite one Simon Werner A Disparu (the soundtrack was made by Sonic Youth, yey).


Photobucket

One of the things I liked the most of being present in the festival as a film student, was that awesome tote bag that they offered me, ahah. I'm in love with it, maybe because it is my first tote bag ever, I don't know.


Photobucket
(Shoes - Blanco; Pants - Zara; Blouse - Vintage; Bag - Stradivarius; Tote Bag - IndieLisboa)


Now, I'm going to enjoy Lisbon a bit more and eat a Kebab at the downtown. Later I'll have a few more films to watch, I'm loving being present at a film festival.

Marisa Violeta

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the feather print on your tote bag :)

Lea said...

Oh my gosh, I feel so crazy. I've been following your blog for a while now and I had no idea you were film student. What exactly are you studying?

Robert is studying cinematography. And honestly, before starting to date him, I didn't really watch many movies (I guess I still sort of don't) but going to that film festival a few weeks ago sort of opened my eyes to the world of festivals vs. corporate Hollywood type stuff. Amazing stuff :D

islabell said...

haha that is an awesome bag. Goes perfect with your darling look today. What a perfect simple blouse, i need to get me one of those
x

Unknown said...

youre such a cutie, the black pants fit you lovely!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Ana Rita Patinha said...

Tas tão gira violeta :)
O Indie é um dos meus festivais preferidos, fui há dois anos e adorei!! Infelizmente este ano não pude mesmo ir :(

e essa mala é mesmo querida!!
Beijinhos**

Unknown said...

Esses sapatos matam-me mesmo! ehehe :p



xoxo*

Shelby said...

you have such cute style! I just went through your hole blog and loved every outfit!!

james said...

when i was living in berkeley i was SO into indie films.. but i havent been up on anything lately.. how fun would this festival have been! as always, you look adorable <3

Vanesa said...

Nice shoes honey!

http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

That is so cool, you are in Lisbon; I hope you have a fab time.
Love your tote bag, so cute.

D. said...

Pois, é que sabem mesmo bem as férias :). Adoro o look. Olha nao penses que apaguei os comentários, mas o meu blog apagou todos os comentarios que me fizeram no ultimo post :/ nao percebi porque

D. said...

Adoro o look :)

Julie Iliana said...

ahhh you are just absolutely darling! I LOVELOVELOVE your blouse! I've been on the hunt for a blouse like that for a long time! oh and film festivals are the greatest. hope you had fun! the bag is cute!

PS- definitely following! :)

XX

Maria Aires de Sá said...

you're so cute with this outfit!! :) and i really love the tote bag it's really trendy now!! :D

beijo
Maria

dedalefitametrica.blogspot.com

Despina said...

Hey there,i really like your style,it's so unique.great blog.i am following you,follow back if u like :)

b and e said...

My oh my! What can I say but YUM YUM YUM and I LOVE YOUR BLOG! Thanks for commenting on my/our blog - blogger was having issues so the comment dissapeared! But thankfully it was in my inbox which meant I could pop by and thank you for your comment - I can't believe I only just discovered Russian Red!!? Anyways I'm going to see if I can follow your awesome blog now! Thanks!

Bellaxx

top