Inspiring Music


I wanted to do a post like this for a while and finally here it is. Many of you may know that music is one of the things that inspire the most in many aspects. What I listen the most is post-punk and indie/dreamy pop but lately my style has been really influenced by music sang by lovely ladies with lovely voices. This are some of the bands that I like the most and that influence the way that I dress and think about life.


Photobucket

Walk In The Park - Beach House


Photobucket

Ridin' In My Car - She and Him


Photobucket

Camera Obscura - French Navy


Photobucket

The Sun Was High (So Was I) - Best Coast


Photobucket

A Violent Yet Flammable World - Au Revoir Simone


What about you? There's any music that inspire the way you put your clothes together?

Marisa Violeta

11 comments:

Little Erica said...

You just posted 4/5 of my fav bands :D
All amazing singers! Great post!

herecomesthesun said...

I haven't heard of that last one but gosh they're well dressed! Will check out their music now too, thanks for sharing xx

Unknown said...

um, i love beachhouse, she and him AND i saw au revoir simone yrs ago when they were starting out in a record store in brooklyn.. my friend knew one of them!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I like Zooey :).

Angie said...

Adore Zoey Deschanel...She's stunning!!

xxx

Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

Carol said...

Obrigada pelo comentário! Adorei seu blog, adorei seu estilo! :)

Lea said...

Since you love Nouvelle Vague and She and Him, I am definitely trusting your music taste :)

Unknown said...

NICE POST (:

Anonymous said...

Great selection :)

http://theeyesofmara.blogspot.com/

emmarose said...

you have a great taste in music. i love all of these bands!! love the blog. xxx

www.thehemlinesandtheheadlines.blogspot.com

the girl never gets older said...

mmm, beach house - one of the greatest bands ever! ♥♥♥

top