Nude and Black

The time seems to pass too fast for me. I fell like I have loads of things to do but I never have time to do anything. I think I have to blame winter. I love winter but I miss the long summer days. I can't wait 'til summer arrives. I'm super excited about seeing Arcade Fire, Iggy Pop and The Strokes live. Oh, summer festivals, you're the one who keeps giving me strenght to pass this awful exams moment.

Anyway, yesterday I got time to take this quick photos of my outfit. Nude and black were my choices!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shirt- Lefties
Skirt - Zara
Coat - H&M
Purse - Primark 2nd Hand
Shoes - Lefties


The lovely Minnja gave me a black award. Thank you so much dear :) Check her blog here.


And don't forget to enter my giveaway! Click here!


Marisa Violeta

11 comments:

Raquel said...

que saudades dessas ruas...
tenho uma t-shirt igual a essa ;)
adoro o look, principalmente o casaco!

Constança said...

Muito gira! Gosto de tudo no teu outfit :D

x

minnja said...

Great outfit :)

LoVe
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Very cute outfit, I love the coat, skirt and these adorable flats! :)

Dilan D said...

LOVELY OUTFIT sweetie!

Angie said...

Amazing outfit...Love the shirt and your shoes..:)

xxx

Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by anytime...:)

Unknown said...

oh , the shoes are so so cute :)
Dora

http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

The Fashion Writress said...

Cute blog u have! I follow u now :))

xx

Teresa said...

Your outfit is so adorable! Your glasses are the perfect accessory!

invasionista

WobiSobi said...

Love this outfit.. newest follower

Maëlle R. said...

Looovely ! I just discovered your blog, so cute :)
http://www.cirquedepapier.fr/

top