Black Flowers

Photobucket

My hair is looking pretty akward those past days. I really need a haircut. I'm probably going to cut it this weekend. Another thing is that my camera is taking really blurry pictures, not sure what's happening.


Photobucket

Anyway, yesterday the day was really beautiful and warm so I decided to wear something soft. This dress is perfect for this kind of days.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dress- Zara
Shoes- Zara
Cardigan- Pull and Bear

Yesterday I listened to the new The Strokes song named Under Cover of Darkness. I'm in love with it. If you want click here to listen it.


And don't forget to enter my giveaway here!


Marisa Violeta


8 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

This is such a cute and romantic look :)

(In)Sane said...

*-* tenho um vestido igual a esse! Por acaso está no post que tenho agora no meu blog.
Quando o vi adorei; sabia que ia ser uma daquelas peças de roupa que da para usar de varias maneiras.

-Ana

telmacapitao said...

comprei o mesmo vestido a semana passada. e fiquei bué chateada porque quando vi o vestida polka dots castanho já não havia o meu numero. e era tão amoroso. *

Raquel said...

aww tava pra comprar esse vestido ontem -.- ainda la vou busca-lo!
tás super fofa :)

AVY said...

Ohw, cuteness!

Unknown said...

i don't think your hair looks awkward at all! i think it matches your look perfectly. cute outfit, as always!

<3

www.stefysprosandcons.blogspot.com

minnja said...

you look so great :)

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

isa said...

muito giro :)

top