Come Spring Come

Photobucket

(T-shirt- Zara; Cardigan- Pull and Bear; Hat- Bought it at a summer festival)


Today there's a beautiful day outside and it makes me want spring more than ever. I miss sunny days, the smell of the flowers, to wake up, look out the window and see the beautiful blue sky. I miss picnics, lighter clothes, cardigans and beautiful dresses.
Today would be a great day to enjoy a bit of that, but no! I have to study and attach myself to my laptop because I'm still not the best java programmer. That's what you get when you study multimedia design.
Now I'm going to the post office to send a few things that I sold and this is going to be the only moment outside my home today. Oh, great.


Once again, don't forget to enter my giveaway here!

Marisa Violeta

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Nice picture :D

Anonymous said...

love your hat!

Aiko said...

cabelo tao bonito
:D

Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

I love this pic of you. You look pretty!
I want spring to be here too already =)

nesha said...

i love the glasses, hat and top (or dress?)
it was very sunny yesterday where i am too and i just craved spring/summer to come! i want the warmth!!!

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

I love this picture, the hat suits you! I can't wait for summer too! Good luck with your studying!
xoxo

mariana said...

também estou mortinha que chegue a primavera :(
btw, a foto está mesmo gira :)

http://sayilovemary.blogspot.com/
please "like" my blog's page on facebook!

Unknown said...

lovely glasses <33

Nádia said...

OMG, your blog is amazing!!! Thanks so much for checking me out, that way I could find you and your gorgeous style! :)))

I'm your 100# follower! :)

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Daniela Rodrigues said...

mas que fofa :D

JoJo said...

you are so cute!
i love the hat.

nice blog :)

xx

Miss K said...

Very nice blog! You have cute style :)

Following!

http://me-missk.blogspot.com/- visit, leave a comment, follow if you want :)

top