Blue Door

Photobucket

Yesterday I was walking through Coimbra, the city where I study, and I saw this little blue door. Right in that moment I asked my boyfriend to take me a couple of pictures. I'm not sure what to think about my outfit, I was in a rush and I dressed the first thing that I saw.


Photobucket

Photobucket

After I saw the blue door I saw this really old kind of bike and once again I couldn't ignore it.
I love old portuguese stuff.


Photobucket

Blouse - Charity Shop
Skirt - It was a vintage child's dress that I transformed into a skirt
Trench Coat - Bershka
Bag - 2nd Hand
Shoes - Bata


There's only three days to enter my giveaway. Don't forget it, click here!

Marisa Violeta

13 comments:

leslie said...

Ugh. I wish I lived in a city with character :/

Sushi said...

Estás Linda :)) Adoro os teus outfits ^^

Beijinhos*

minnja said...

Love the outfit :))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Angie said...

Ooooo...Amazing outfit...Love it from the top to the bottom..:)

xxx


Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

(In)Sane said...

Nunca fui a Coimbra, e pelas tuas fotos parece fantástica.
E claro, adoro o outfit. A tua mala é super gira.

-Ana

Catarina Silva said...

adoro a saia e a mala mesmo :) beijinho *

Dani said...

Tao cute :)

yiqin; said...

This whole outfit is WAY too cute.

Anna said...

I love love love your outfit. Especially the glasses!
xx

P. said...

stamp on my blog for u*

Raquel said...

que saudades de coimbra! mas ainda vai demorar um bocado até aí voltar :(
adoro o look, mais uma vez.

isa said...

adorei o look :)

Unknown said...

Ui!! Essa maaala.
Fica-te o máximo:-)
Ainda bem que lhe conseguiste Tirar bom partido:-)
Beeejus

top